Nederland vs. Magnolia Game 1 Thread/Magnolia leads series 1-0

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is NEVER a single reason you lose a game.

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are under no obligation to share it.
[/quote]

WRONG! This is a message board and we can share it all we want.....You do it all the time!

But no kid bashing. This can result in a warning if it happens again. CS

Well we had this last series and pilled it off. I have known Cody for most of my life. I know he makes decisions that may not be popular with some but it is what he feels is right. No matter what there will be some individual that will armchair anything. The Bulldogs will be back in it and win the next two.

Rounder 17, there are many things I could say to you right now but the whole thing would probably be edited so I'll just stick with this...you've done nothing but start or stir crap on Nederland's posts. Your correct in saying you can have an opinion but my gosh give on someone else's thread. Its heart wrenching enough losing like this without having people talk crap everytime something goes wrong. If you think Cody does such a bad job then go to NISD admin bldg and put in an application.

On a positive note, the dogs will come back tommorow ready to prove why they won district. I have faith in these boys and the coaches. Good luck tomorrow dogs!!!  

[quote name="1696dogs" post="1010530" timestamp="1305345549"]
Rounder 17, there are many things I could say to you right now but the whole thing would probably be edited so I'll just stick with this...you've done nothing but start or stir crap on Nederland's posts. Your correct in saying you can have an opinion but my gosh give on someone else's thread. Its heart wrenching enough losing like this without having people talk s**t everytime something goes wrong. If you think Cody does such a bad job then go to NISD admin bldg and put in an application.

On a positive note, the dogs will come back tommorow ready to prove why they won district. I have faith in these boys and the coaches. Good luck tomorrow dogs!!!  
[/quote]

Please layoff Cody. Brown had pitched a great game for 5 innings and was getting into trouble. No matter who Cody put in relief,  the same result could of happened. Cody felt (omited) was his best weapon. No matter who deserved to pitch it is ultimately the Coach's decision. we will come back and get them the next 2 games.

We had horrible umpires last round and these were just as bad. After that 3rrd strike Stephen said something to the umpire. I have never seen him do that,ever. There is no excuse for those kinds of calls in these games. And the umpire completely changed his strike zone after the Magnolia coach chewed on him.  Also their fans were awful.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="1010505" timestamp="1305344644"]
There is NEVER a single reason you lose a game.

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are under no obligation to share it.
[/quote]

WRONG! This is a message board and we can share it all we want.....You do it all the time!

[b]But no kid bashing. This can result in a warning if it happens again. CS[/b]
[/quote]

What????? Who bashed a kid?

[quote name="8isgreat" post="1010550" timestamp="1305346413"]
We had horrible umpires last round and these were just as bad. After that 3rrd strike Stephen said something to the umpire. I have never seen him do that,ever. There is no excuse for those kinds of calls in these games. And the umpire completely changed his strike zone after the Magnolia coach chewed on him.  Also their fans were awful.
[/quote]

Now yall see why I don't like their fans...

[quote name="rounder17" post="1010543" timestamp="1305346014"]
Oh and I never said Cody does a bad job, I said he made a horrible decision. Don't you be starting rumors now.
[/quote]

Tournaments and non-district games are when you work on your pitching, not a close playoff game with all of your other pitchers still available.

Oh well it's over now.  Dogs have to win 2 tomorrow.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1010558" timestamp="1305346903"]
[quote author=rounder17 link=topic=84239.msg1010543#msg1010543 date=1305346014]
Oh and I never said Cody does a bad job, I said he made a horrible decision. Don't you be starting rumors now.
[/quote]

Tournaments and non-district games are when you work on your pitching, not a close playoff game with all of your other pitchers still available.

Oh well it's over now.  Dogs have to win 2 tomorrow.
[/quote]

Agreed.

Sounds like Nederland had the game in control until the end. Nederland has so much tradition and seems to find a way to win, you guys will pull it out.  I hope the team we lost to wins it all, and we know a couple of the Nederland folks, good people. Thats why its a series and not a 1 gamer, use that depth you have and you will be hard to beat 2 out of 3. It sounds like Brown had another good night overall on the mound. Though also pulling for our district rival GCM as well, would like to see those 2 teams meet.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder