Corrigan Camden Vs. Deweyville Predictions

Gentlemen, Let's all take a step back. Remenber this both teams are good or they would not be here at this time. Doesn't matter who they played or who they didn't play. These are both playoff teams meeting for the second year in a row. Both teams will come out and play with alot of heart and hard hitting. This is what Texas High School Football is all about!

Gravytrain ! is that your username or CC's schedule? Elkhart! Sheppard! who is kidding who!!! the only team that they played with any talent was Newton and Newton wasnt very good this year! Lots of talent but no luck this year for Newton.But Newton put it on CC!

put it on them?.dont go by score alone. the score was 7-7 at half and 14-14 with 6 minutes left in the GAME. Then newton scored and cc was in a bind. dont get me wrong newton was better shutting down cc's offense in the 2nd half and deserved to win. but the score did not show how good of a game it was.

i agree shepherd is bad but elkhart could beat any of deweyvilles non disctrict team like a drum.

Gentlemen' date=' Let's all take a step back. Remenber this both teams are good or they would not be here at this time. Doesn't matter who they played or who they didn't play. These are both playoff teams meeting for the second year in a row. Both teams will come out and play with alot of heart and hard hitting. This is what Texas High School Football is all about![/quote']

i agree it will be a damn good game good luck to both teams. whoever wins will have three tough games for the next three weeks. so stay healthy and good luck.

There is going to be LOTS of crow eating come Satuday morning and I just wonder who will show up to eat it and who will run and hide. :lol:

I have not talked no trash on CC. If they win I'll be on here Monday giving they Congrats on the win and good luck. I have never ran or hide from anyone. Some people get a little more spirited than others. Just remember I'm Deweyville's # 1 Fan and that will never change win or lose.

d-ville does not stand a chance against cc i say c

c by 20 or more

i beg to differ corrigan camden is a good team but high school football is a very unpredictable game in football. anything could happen deweyville has some good key players like ethan williams and justin williams if we all play together and play our best game deweyville has a very good chance.

I have not talked no trash on CC. If they win I'll be on here Monday giving they Congrats on the win and good luck. I have never ran or hide from anyone. Some people get a little more spirited than others. Just remember I'm Deweyville's # 1 Fan and that will never change win or lose.

Sorry, didn't mean to lump you in with some of the others. Good luck DV and make Newton Co proud.

Guest EagleFan01

This will be a really good game. If CC can shut down Williams like Buna did a few weeks ago they will win. If Deweyville wants to win someone else besides Williams is going to have to step up. If Deweyville play team ball and other's will contribute they can win a close one. But I really think CC is a better all around team.

CC 37

Deweyville28

There is going to be LOTS of crow eating come Satuday morning and I just wonder who will show up to eat it and who will run and hide. :lol:

Let the eating begin

I think some of you need to get your fork out. Lesson #1, when you dont know anything about your opponent dont run your mouth.

hattie do you think Deweyville supporters would come on here and talk about losing or say that Corrigan Camden was better? Get real, I might not know much about alot of things, but I'm still going to go with my team no matter who they play. You should not take the talk on these forums so seriously, most people mean well, although it might not come across that way sometimes. Good luck to CC in the playoffs, they are a talented team.

You folks going for CC need to look at who they played this season and you will see that they had no competition' date=' and when they did they choked. D'ville played some top notch teams and will run over CC....By the way My son is the one who made the INT and ran the ball back for a td for the D'ville JV against Buna... He also caused the fumble to get the ball back for D'ville with 1:32 left in the game.[/quote']

Yea, your right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder