Re: Goose Creek Memorial vs. Vidor Game 2 Thread/Vidor ties the series 1-1!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83
I went back and re-read this thread and I think I see the problem. When iceman asked who pitched, I replied in error. I was thinking they were asking about game 1. That's my mistake.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="sportsfan89" post="1008947" timestamp="1305163187"]
Michael pitched game 1 and won! Czerwonka
Started game 2 pitched 2 innings and they brought
Salmon in who pitched a great game by the way!!!!!!!!!!
Then Czerwonka came back to pitch game 3 and he pitched a great
Game  Way to come back kid. Michael came in in the 5 th and got the save. So tell me something how did Michael win the series for GCM???????
[/quote]

Still looking and I cannot find anywhere that Martinez (or any individual) was given credit for "winning the series". 

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="sportsfan89" post="1009046" timestamp="1305170978"]
[quote author=spoonbill link=topic=84006.msg1008055#msg1008055 date=1304964435]
[quote author=Year of the Pat! link=topic=84006.msg1007961#msg1007961 date=1304955110]
[quote author=iceman00 link=topic=84006.msg1007957#msg1007957 date=1304954735]
so he pitched wednesday and friday?
[/quote]

He pitched 3 innings on Saturday to pick up the save.
[/quote]you could tell he was cheezed when he came in the game on saturday, but gutted out the win. i thought the pirates may have been able to do something against him, but he toughed it out. imo, gcm wouldn't have won the series without him. good luck.
[/quote]
[/quote]
I was concuring with the comment that he "gutted it out" on 3 days rest to help pick up the save. Sometimes I do not read the entire comment.
I will try to me more attentive to my replys.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="sportsfan89" post="1009049" timestamp="1305171737"]
Hmmm! It says in my opinion GCM wouldn't have won the series without him. You concurred that opinion, nothing in your post specifies what you were concurring.

Martinez is a great pitcher can't take anything away from him.

Czerwonka is a great athlete / pitcher
GCM has a great team lots of talent!!  Martinez has a win Czerwonka has a win. GCM won the series. It took all 9 that's all I'm saying
[/quote]

I agree with you 100%. I mispoke. That's on me.
I don't really care who gets the "win" as long as it's Goose Creek Memorial.
I have nerver played for the name on the back of my jersey and I will not allow anyone in my house to do so either.

Sportsfan chill out...Pats has been yalls spokesman all year long n doing a Hell of a job I might add..Both pitchers are legit and we all know that,shoot they know it..Them GCM boys are playing the best baseball they have played in 3 years as a team.And some stupit forum is not gonna make them work any less...I have been on the field with both guys and seen them in there hard times n there best times.We as fans just need cheer GCM to victory and let them boys play the game...good luck to yall GCM lil homies,and go kick some butt...

geez...sportsfan has a few screws loose...reading way too much into this...fighting with your own fans is really gonna help a lot. i'm the one that stated that i felt that gcm wouldn't have won the series without martinez, and i'll stick by that. i watched all three games and that's my opinion. does that mean he is the only reason they won?...no...duh...get a grip. u should appreciate compliments for any kid on your TEAM, if you are truly behind the whole TEAM. it sounds like there is some jealousy going on here...that's just sad...btw good luck in your future games this year.

[quote name="sportsfan89" post="1009145" timestamp="1305208214"]
Spoon bill - I'm not fighting with anyone I [b]merrily[/b] asked a question!! I know your the ignorant one that posted the comment just so happened "PAT" agreed with you!! That's what's sad!!! Jealousy is a ugly trait, I have nothing to be jealous about.... I don't even have a kid on the team!  I seen all three games as well. You might want to get your eyes checked.  

[/quote]well, at least you're happy ;D

[quote name="sportsfan89" post="1009145" timestamp="1305208214"]
Spoon bill - I'm not fighting with anyone I merrily asked a question!! I know your the ignorant one that posted the comment just so happened "PAT" agreed with you!! That's what's sad!!! Jealousy is a ugly trait, I have nothing to be jealous about.... I don't even have a kid on the team!  I seen all three games as well. You might want to get your eyes checked.  

[/quote]

Go find another battle sportsfan - you have lost this one. Good luck GCM - glad to see yall doing well.

Spoon Bill - I went and deleted all my post, so now looks like you guys are the ones that can be 'HAPPY' 

I like to get on here to look at the scores from around the district just so happens I live in district 194a and know the majority of the boys who play in this area, I don't like to see some of the comments on these threads, I thought this was suppose to be a fun and clean site I see now I'm wrong!!!! 

As for PAT he is a very good spokesman, that was never or has never been questionable....   

Bottom Line - GO PATRIOTS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833