QUESTION TO BMT AREA

The answer to your question is yes.

My name is Nathan Byerly, I work at West Brook High School.  I coach freshman football and basketball.  I you need to talk to me you can come to spring practice and I will be glad to talk to you after practice, around 6:30.  Or you can call me my cell phone is listed on the web site for the camp along with a picture of me.  If you need more verification call Craig Stump he will be glad to vouch for me.

Thanks,

I hope this helps.

Nathan

[quote name="BadMedicine" post="1006806" timestamp="1304721403"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=83969.msg1006421#msg1006421 date=1304648684]
Is there a coach "Nate" for any BMT area highschool ???
[/quote]

"Nate's" phone call to ESPN radio was a classic!
[/quote]

give us some background.... what was the call about.

[quote name="What Now" post="1006864" timestamp="1304726223"]
The answer to your question is yes.

My name is Nathan Byerly, I work at West Brook High School.  I coach freshman football and basketball.  I you need to talk to me you can come to spring practice and I will be glad to talk to you after practice, around 6:30.  Or you can call me my cell phone is listed on the web site for the camp along with a picture of me.  If you need more verification call Craig Stump he will be glad to vouch for me.

Thanks,

I hope this helps.

Nathan
[/quote]
Was that you on ESPN radio :o If it was WOW :o I agree with badmedicine it was classic :o I understood [b]what[/b] you were saying but the method might be a [b]tad[/b] suspect. Regardless I love your passion and hope people don't blow things out of proportion. Reminds me of some of Big Stu's halftime speeches for DA BRONX. :o ;D :D ;)

[quote name="BadMedicine" post="1006806" timestamp="1304721403"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

YEAH :D  My favorite part was when he asked for the tickets at the end :D :D :D :D

[quote name="dayton" post="1007090" timestamp="1304738745"]
[quote author=BadMedicine link=topic=83969.msg1006806#msg1006806 date=1304721403]
[/quote]

[/quote]

give us some background.... what was the call about.
[/quote]

A guy using the name “Nate” called ESPN radio 97.5 in Houston to criticize Rashard Mendenhall and his tweets about the killing of bin Laden.  “Nate” went on to say that he was a high school football coach in Beaumont and to motivate his players, he was printing t-shirts with a picture of bin Laden’s “dead face” for his players to wear under their jerseys during games this fall.  “Nate” said that if players refused to wear these shirts, they would be kicked off the team.  He also said he was getting approval from his athletic director to print these shirts.

A couple of other callers from Beaumont questioned whether “Nate” was legitimate and doubted BISD would approve these shirts.  “Nate” continued his claim that he is a Beaumont high school coach and that his shirt idea would be approved by the AD.

The ESPN guys were so amazed with “Nate’s” phone call, they kept him on the air for almost 20 minutes.  At the end of the conservation, “Nate” asked for some free tickets that the radio station was giving away.

So, if your name is Nate and you coach football in or around Beaumont, you might be getting some strange looks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder