Next Tournament??

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]I thought June 11th was the date.  Not many tournaments up there then.  That is 50.00 at Team, 25.00 each.  Not that big of an enty fee.  50.00 will make it worth the winners wild to go up there.[/quote]

Im fine with $50 and June 11th and Chippy we can post another thread closer to time making sure every one is still attending? We have had more saying they are going this year so idk it might just be different

[quote name="Vpbaseball#9" post="1008714" timestamp="1305088902"]
Hippy you got a partner yet???? If not im good to go for that day.... let me know
[/quote]

Hey VP.....I had already talked about fishing again with TVC.....

Him and I are both kinda up in the air about this tourney.  I'm all about high hopes but hate it when I drive out there and meet 1 or 2 boats. I still think it should be a pay in advance........and for those that do not think we should pay in advance, my question is why not? It will be non-refundable, so if 2 boats show up, at least the pot would be big.

Yep.

If I just want to go fishing and bet $25, I can get one of my friends and bet on who catches the most bass in Taylor's Bayou or the most specks on the dock across the street from where I work. It will save a lot of time and money for the same results.

Who put on the last one?  If that person would take charge and send a pm to everyone who said they were going to fish, an address to send the enty fee that would be great.  Just put on there that all entries need to be paid by the week before the tournament.  that way we can have a for sure on the number of entries.  How do you weigh the fish?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder