West Brook vs. Pasadena Memorial Predictions?

KFDM COOP

sorry, as mush as i'd like to see the Brook win this one and advance, they just have'nt played well enough the last two weeks to go anywhere. their defense is in awful shape (most of the team is pretty banged up), and the offense has been too inconsistent to keep them in the game. I think maybe the boys are just tired of playing. memorial wins this one easily!

i know Stump will, he's a great coach!! all i was saying is that i just think maybe their attitude is lacking....almost like they've given up and just don't care. i definitely hope i'm wrong and they show up to play on saturday, 'cause this is it! in fact, i'd pay money if they would show up and play with a sense of urgency, and some pride. i think that is something they sorely lack. PRIDE! i hope i'm wrong!

even if they're not real strong COOP, have you seen WB play the last two weeks, they've stunk up the place. if you had told me three weeks ago that WB would have finished the way they did, i would have said that you were crazy, but it is what it is. i just dont think this team has a strong enough character to rebound and make a deep playoff run. i would love to be wrong, but i don't think i am. i guess we'll see on saturday

I don't know much about WB this year, but they better never underestimate a team coached by John Snelson. North Shore made that mistake for a half and it almost bit them in the butt. Go Mavs!

well, the PK is not much of a big loss, he wasn't that effective when he was healthy. it seems like he missed at least one PAT in every game. i still think their biggest weakness is their defense. although i'm told they played the channelview game without DB Billy Chavis. i think he's also hurt. as i said before, they're pretty banged up! i'll be totally shocked if they can pull out a win. i'm not being a pessimist, i'm just being realistic.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder