Which Stadium?

Ty Cobb

I'd say I would like to see Wo-s play in Reliant stadium. They played in Texas stadium in 2000 for the state championship game. It was a very good atmosphere because they were having a double header in there that day, so it would be nice to play there again. Reliant because we haven't played there before. a close second would be a toss up between University of Texas stadium and Kyle field (A&M) stadium...we had alot of playoff games there in the past and was always exciting.

I miss the Astrodome. I use to go on Saturdays and watch three sometimes four games in one day. I know alot of coaches did not like the surface, but as far as a fan, there was not a better place. I use to sit in the mazzenine (sp) section on about the 35. Great seat!!

I miss the Astrodome. I use to go on Saturdays and watch three sometimes four games in one day. I know alot of coaches did not like the surface' date=' but as far as a fan, there was not a better place. I use to sit in the mazzenine (sp) section on about the 35. Great seat!![/quote']

i agree, there will never be another place with that kind of atmosphere. the astrodome was a great place for high school football.

Definately Texas Stadium' date=' then Kyle Field, then reliant![/quote']

Come on BearKat :!: You know Sam has a VERY good stadium. :D:P They have even installed a replay board for your entertainment. 8)

1. Bowers Stadium - SHSU

2. Moorehead in Conroe

3. Kyle Field

As for SFA stadium, it is great if you don't need to go to the rest room for the duration of the game. :cry: But getting through the crowd to get to the only end that has restrooms ........ :roll:

That Galena Park ISD Stadium is real nice.

It's a nice stadium but they spent all their money on the score board and turf and have a stadium that is smaller than Nederland and PN-G stadiums that were built back in the 50's. You would think that for the millions they spent on the stadium, they could have tossed in a couple more thousand seats.

• 2 weeks later...

If we make it to Regionals' date=' a halfway point between here and Brenham would be Reliant Stadium, so if we get to go there, that'd be sweet.[/quote']

I thought that Reliant was a great place to play. Better seating than the Astrodome.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder