Region III-4A

Well folks, Midway (5-0 over Foster) and Friendswood (3-1 over Huntsville) will, in fact, square off in tomorrow's Championship Final. 

Both teams looked very good today -- this is by far the closest they have been talent wise in the last several years (including last year's stunning upset by Midway).  I still give Friendswood an edge in talent, but Midway's wave attack keeps the legs fresher -- which could be a factor on a hot day.  Anyway, I look for a close game tomorrow with victory decided by which team makes and does not make a mistake.  My prediction is

Friendswood - 3
Midway - 2 

FF...I would have rested my starters as well.  After watching the "waves" of players Midway sent in against PNG...Friendswood will need to have fresh legs!  Now I am no expert in this rivalry....and nor have I seen Friendswood this year....so for me to make a prediction is tough!  I am going to plead the 5th and make no comment!  Good luck Friendswood and hope yall get your revenge...

Congrats FF...on a great year again!  Looks like yalll were young this year...and will be very strong next year.  Says a ton about the Friendswood program to battle for the Regional Championship with mainly Juniors and Sophmores.  Would love to hear your opinion on how the game was settled....1-0 sounds like a very close game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder