Best line-up in MLB

The TEXAS RANGERS!!!  There is speed thorughout the line-up, except for Moreland and Torrealba, and the only lack of power is in Andrus and Borbon.  Who wants to face Nelson Cruz in the 6 hole?  Don't forget, Napoli and Murphy can be added to the line-up on any given day.  I don't think there is another line-up in the majors that can compare.  Not even the mighty yankees.

1. I. Kinsler (2B)
2. E. Andrus (SS) 
3. J. Hamilton (LF)
4. A. Beltre (3B)
5. M. Young (DH) 
6. N. Cruz (RF) 
7. M. Moreland (1B) 
8. Y. Torrealba (C) 
9. J. Borbon (CF)

Here's what the RANGERS line-up managed to do in the opening series:

The Rangers beat up the Red Sox behind 20 extra base hits, including 11 home runs. The 11 long balls were a record for the first three games of the season for Texas. And Ian Kinsler and Nelson Cruz made history, becoming the first pair of teammates in Major League history to homer in each of their club's first three games of the season.

[quote name="Ty Cobb" post="992364" timestamp="1301861833"]
Again, who wants to face Nelson Cruz in the 6 hole?  Cruz hit the RANGERS 4th HR of the day into the upper deck of the homerun porch.
[/quote]

opposite field, upper deck. NASTY.

[quote name="LumRaiderFan" post="992512" timestamp="1301888801"]
I think this is the best line-up (or rotation that can handle any line-up) in the MLB...if they stay healthy!

Roy Halladay
Cliff Lee
Roy Oswalt
Cole Hamels

[/quote]

IMO that's probably the best 4-starter rotation in the history of baseball.  Halladay and Lee would both be the ace on any other team in the league, and Hamels and Oswalt would be the ace on at least half of the teams in the league.

[quote name="bullets13" post="994017" timestamp="1302125882"]
[quote author=LumRaiderFan link=topic=82635.msg992512#msg992512 date=1301888801]
I think this is the best line-up (or rotation that can handle any line-up) in the MLB...if they stay healthy!

Roy Halladay
Cliff Lee
Roy Oswalt
Cole Hamels

[/quote]

IMO that's probably the best 4-starter rotation in the history of baseball.  Halladay and Lee would both be the ace on any other team in the league, and Hamels and Oswalt would be the ace on at least half of the teams in the league.
[/quote]

It's a good one...kinda reminds me of some of the Braves rotations in the 90s

Maddux
Glavine
Smoltz
Neagle
Millwood

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="ForeverADog" post="994130" timestamp="1302152359"]
That's easy, the 2011 Astros!!!!! ;D
[/quote]

Maybe an unemployment line-up. ;)