Barbers Hill at Galena Park predictions

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="thatsmyname" post="989265" timestamp="1301327260"]
geezzz whathappened, ;) think I liked it better when BH had a gag order in effect!  dont you know you cant win with pattie his team is awsome, and everthing that happens on the hill is luck!

[/quote]

you said it. ;)

Pat is insulting his own team. i never said GCM is bad. they are a good team... and no one said BH is gonna run all over them. It will be a hard fought out game.
As for Pat you think you are funny on a sports forum. keep trying. Go look up some jokes or something and go on a different forum cause you are a big joke.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="989289" timestamp="1301329000"]
Pat is insulting his own team. i never said GCM is bad. they are a good team... and no one said BH is gonna run all over them. It will be a hard fought out game.
As for Pat you think you are funny on a sports forum. keep trying. Go look up some jokes or something and go on a different forum cause you are a big joke.
[/quote]

Well thank you. I value your opinion.

[quote name="Yearof thePat!" post="989291" timestamp="1301329041"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=82322.msg989289#msg989289 date=1301329000]
[/quote]

Well thank you. I value your opinion.
[/quote]
It is either that or study the game. Pitching wins ball games not hitting.

It amazes me that Pattie loves to ask questions about BH and find out what’s happening on the Hill. Only to say something smart @$$ in his replies back to the poster.
Here is a list of questions I have seen him ask in the last few weeks about BH.

Who pitched for the Hill?
What’s the score of the BH game?
Any scores from the BH tourney?
Is Leggett hurt didn’t see his name in the stat sheet in the Hou chron?
Can we get some updated from the Hill?

I guess after Friday you will have all of your questions answered, I just hope that after the game you are heading back west on 10 with your tail between your legs.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="thatsmyname" post="989296" timestamp="1301329712"]
It amazes me that Pattie loves to ask questions about BH and find out what’s happening on the Hill. Only to say something smart @$$ in his replies back to the poster.

I guess after Friday you will have all of your questions answered, I just hope that after the game you are heading back west on 10 with your tail between your legs.

[/quote]
What's wrong with asking questions?

Exactly wuteverdahillshappening,pitching wins ball games but so does the 6 errors Lee made for yall to score two runs on...Ohh Wut was the score 3-2.I can't wait to play yall again.I promise it will not have the same outcome...
Ohh yea one more thing we don't need Reed to beat yall and ask anybody else that seen our game that is not from Mont belvieu and they will tell you the better team was not the hill that day or any day at that...

[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="989313" timestamp="1301331914"]
Exactly wuteverdahillshappening,pitching wins ball games but so does the 6 errors Lee made for yall to score two runs on...Ohh Wut was the score 3-2.I can't wait to play yall again.I promise it will not have the same outcome...
Ohh yea one more thing we don't need Reed to beat yall and ask anybody else that seen our game that is not from Mont belvieu and they will tell you the better team was not the hill that day or any day at that...
[/quote]
Good stuff. what game were you watching? lee had 1 hit to centerfield that is all. BH had four errors causing two runs. your errors didnt effect the game. the hitting did.

Don't act like we didn't hit the ball the ball was hit the only recorded hit that wasn't an out was the one in CF but don't act like yall struck everyone out...come on be foreal now.....Can BH hit?Yes they can and so can we against good pitching...

Guest Ranger83
Scared? More like intersted.
There are 5 teams in 19-4a with a shot at the 4 playoff spots. GP, Crosby, Lee, GCM and BH. It's only natural for one to keep up with how those teams are doing. In the past someone from each school would post scores and or updates on games. For the most part, it has been difficult to find scores for BH games this year.
If no one wants to provide the info, so be it. But it's not improper to ask.

[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="989325" timestamp="1301332731"]
Don't act like we didn't hit the ball the ball was hit the only recorded hit that wasn't an out was the one in CF but don't act like yall struck everyone out...come on be foreal now.....Can BH hit?Yes they can and so can we against good pitching...
[/quote]
13 Ks out of 21 outs is pretty much them all. BH made plays on pop flies and ground outs like teams are suppose to do. Lee scored their two runs off of errors. Good job rel.

[quote name="Yearof thePat!" post="989306" timestamp="1301330911"]
[quote author=thatsmyname link=topic=82322.msg989296#msg989296 date=1301329712]

[/quote]
What's wrong with asking questions?
[/quote]

its not the questions its the way you twist the informaiton, thats why most BH posters are only giving the score because like you said, in a post awhile back its the only thing that matters.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="989318" timestamp="1301332063"]
[quote author=GeeGanderdad link=topic=82322.msg989313#msg989313 date=1301331914]
[/quote]
Good stuff. what game were you watching? lee had 1 hit to centerfield that is all. BH had four errors causing two runs. your errors didnt effect the game. the hitting did.
[/quote]

Pattie says the only thing that matters is the score! ;D

Guest charliebrown
Pat! I agree with you everyone wants to keep up with the other team that's why it's called standings!! BH people always have and always will be trash talkers! Let them talk GCM is about so much more than trash talking. BH talks the talk ? Is can they walk the walk? Action speaks way louder than words. See ya on the field game time 7:00pm GCM all the way!!!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="thatsmyname" post="989334" timestamp="1301333737"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=82322.msg989318#msg989318 date=1301332063]
[quote author=GeeGanderdad link=topic=82322.msg989313#msg989313 date=1301331914]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Pattie says the only thing that matters is the score! ;D
[/quote]

Pattie's right.
Not afraid to lose to anyone. Just not excited when it happens.

[quote name="charliebrown" post="989338" timestamp="1301333957"]
Pat! I agree with you everyone wants to keep up with the other team that's why it's called standings!! BH people always have and always will be trash talkers! Let them talk GCM is about so much more than trash talking. BH talks the talk ? Is can they walk the walk? Action speaks way louder than words. See ya on the field game time 7:00pm GCM all the way!!!
[/quote]

The only trash thats on this board since baseball season started has come from the baytown peeps.  ;D

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="989344" timestamp="1301334379"]
Got to get past tuesdays game first GCM ;D gonna be tough for you
[/quote]

Don't remind me. 0-4 against Crosby.
At least GCM has given BH a run for their money these first two years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder