10u Softball

Who is the best 10u team in southeast texas?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best 10u team in southeast texas?

• Bayou Bats
    • Mid County MOJO
    • unLeeshed
    • Orange Crush
    • OOC
    • Young Guns

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 01sNanan
[quote name="tappedout" post="986444" timestamp="1300744362"]
bc pn of,

I see you have a lot of confidence in the team that you coach.
[/quote]

As you should coach...I also have confidence in the Bayou Bats!!!  Go all the way Bats I'll be there to watch and cheer you on!!!

Guest 01sNanan
[quote name="bigsoftballfan" post="983943" timestamp="1300309728"]
Who is the best 10u team in southeast texas?
[/quote][quote author=01sNanan link=topic=81836.msg987566#msg987566 date=1300932132]
[quote author=tappedout link=topic=81836.msg986444#msg986444 date=1300744362]
bc pn of,

I see you have a lot of confidence in the team that you coach.
[/quote]

As you should coach...I also have confidence in the Bayou Bats!!!  Go all the way Bats I'll be there to watch and cheer you on!!!
[/quote]

Guest BUCKETYDUTY
I don't think it matters who the best 10 u team is in the area.  I think it is great that we actually have this many 10u teams for this area with dedicated coaches and parents willing to take the time to participate in this high level of competition.  I have seen all of these teams play and they all have some great talent on the teams.  It just shows that we have plenty of talented 10u girls in this area.  I wish all the teams good luck this weekend and in future tournaments.  Remember they are all representing southeast Texas. Good job coaches and parents.

We ended up with 8 teams this weekend. When I first started these tournaments the 10U never made. We are excited about the 10U, our Summer tournament has 20 10U entered already. We have never had any 8U teams, so far in the Summer we have 9. The development of these younger age groups is very exciting and if you don't know it, they are highly skilled and all play very hard. Looking forward to Saturday!!!!!

OOC swept the winners bracket this weekend at FSOT to get to the championship game with some excellent pitching, defense and wicked bats.  I'm proud of these girls -they've come a long way.  Unfortunately they came up short against the Houston West U Wrath and took the 2nd Place trophy home, but a great tournament for the OOC girls.  The FSOT tournament was planned to perfection, as usual.

Darren...
Go Out Of Control

Guest 01sNanan
I was at this Tournament all weekend and have to say the best game (Champoinship Game) was the first bracket game, Houston Wrath vs. Bayou Bats. This game was 0-0 through the entire game with excellent sportsmanship from all on both sides. Both teams made unbelieveable plays and the final score was 2-0 in the last inning Houston Wrath took it.

First I want to say to #7 (Houston Wrath Pitcher) who's pitching hand was injured by a line drive in the first inning by the second batter for the Bayou Bats. This child had to leave and go to the hospital. She returned later in the day with three fingers sprained,  #7 did not play the rest of Sat. Her three fingers were black with bruising.  Sunday morning #7 was on the mound again with her swollen bruised fingers and pitched every game Sunday all the way through the Championship game! #7 you are one tough kid with a heart for your team and SOFTBALL!!!

4th place game Houston Wrath vs. Bayou Bats final 4-0. Bayou Bats lost both of their bracket  games to Houston Wrath. In these two games combined Boyou Bats only gave up six runs. Love waching the Bayou Bats play. These girls have fun, play hard, smile, and Coaches are having a blast! It brings a smile to your face and heart to sit back and see the love on this field. All their parents sit together, they chant for their girls together. The Coaches can say one word to the fans and the entire bleachers scream a kids nickname. Not one girl on his team is called by their name, all nicknames! Coaches smiling and jumping around in joy for their girls it doesnt matter if they hit a homerun or strikeout! AND EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN BAYOU BATS ENTER THE PARK WITH THEIR MOTORIZED CART/ BAT BAG HOLDER/ STEREO ALL IN ONE. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

3rd place game Houston Wrath vs. Orange Crush 18-1. First off I would like to speak on behalf of the Golden Triangle. All of our girls are a joy to watch and can't wait to see these kids at the High School level, they are talented and have heart. With that said it was a total embarassment to see the Orange Crush Coach charge the Wrath Coach yelling and making a complete fool of himself in front of everyone. Reason?? He thought they should have let up on the score. REALLY??? We are all role models for these girls. Well if this is a role model I hope to NEVER see him again and hope my team nor anyone else's team are ever exposed this pitiful excuss for a role model again.  Nothing taken from the kids on Orange Crush at all. They are great kids and play hard. Huge THANK YOU to Houston Wrath Coach who walked away. Just being from this area it was a terrible embarassment to all of us and especially his girls and any other child that had to witness this. Umpires should have banned this guy from EVER stepping foot in Ford Park again.

Championship game, Houston Wrath vs. OOC final score can't remember exact score but was Houston Wrath by at least 15 runs. KUDOS to OOC out of Lumberton for never giving up and all fans and Coaches showing great sportsmanship throughout whole tournament. PROUD OF YOU GIRLS!!

GOLDEN TRIANGLE BE PROUD OF THESE COACHES AND THEIR ASSISTANT COACHES FOR ALL THEY DO. THEY PUT MANY HOURS INTO THESE GIRLS TO TEACH THEM NOT ONLY SOFTBALL, BUT RESPECT, TEAMWORK, HARDWORK, AND MOST OF ALL IT'S NOT IF YOU WIN OR LOSE IT IS HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME. THE GIRLS WILL CHERISH THESE MEMORIES THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

Bayou Bats-Jeff Boudreaux/Jennifer Bramblett, Orange Crush-Codi Trahan, Unleeshed-Steven,  Out Of Control-Lumberton Coaches, Mid-Co Mojo- Nederland Coaches:  STAND UP COACHES GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP Y'ALL CONTINUE TO MAKE A DIFFERANCE IN ALL OF THESE YOUNG LADIES LIVES!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder