Crosby vs. Baytown Lee Game Thread/Lee Wins/Comments

One of the Crosby parents asked me why our boys celebrated like we won the world series...It's not that we won the world series its that the dirty birds beat the 19-4A defending champs with there ace on the bump that's all and again let me been told ya...You will see a lot of emotion out of the lil school on the south side of Baytown....All in all it was a great game and what made it greater was the "W".......

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="983726" timestamp="1300283118"]
One of the Crosby parents asked me why our boys celebrated like we won the world series...It's not that we won the world series its that the dirty birds beat the 19-4A defending champs with there ace on the bump that's all and again let me been told ya...You will see a lot of emotion out of the lil school on the south side of Baytown....All in all it was a great game and what made it greater was the "W".......
[/quote]

Nice win, but Crosby is not the defending 19-4A champions. Kingwood Park won the district in 2010.

Sorry the defending district champs whooped r butt...Haha...I sho would like a rematch thou..Hey Pat yall need to stop embarrassing clubs like yall been doing..Never mind a good ol coach told me one day "the best way to show a team respect is by scoring another run"...

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="983735" timestamp="1300284125"]
Sorry the defending district champs whooped r butt...Haha...I sho would like a rematch thou..Hey Pat yall need to stop embarrassing clubs like yall been doing..Never mind a good ol coach told me one day "the best way to show a team respect is by scoring another run"...
[/quote]

I just hope we are not using up our supply of runs. NF only had 2 errors last night (we had 3). We just hit everything they threw at us HARD.

1-4 hitters are all over .450 with 9 hr's.

They know things will get tougher after week 1.

Yes it was a tough fight to the end for both Crosby and Lee. Lee was hitting and Crosby wasn't. Crosby made errors when they really mattered and as was quoted earlier on a different thread -  it was going to come down to who hit and who didn't, who made errors and who didn't. There is still a long season ahead of both teams. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin