Evadale vs. High Island Game Thread/Evadale wins/Comments

Guest Abraham
Great way to start the dist. for the Rebels... I must say Chris Harvey looked pretty good on the mound for his first time to pitch in 2 years or so, and the High Island coach has no class he didn't shake one players hand NO CLASS!!!!!

Guest Abraham
[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="983440" timestamp="1300243126"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=81787.msg983433#msg983433 date=1300242976]
Thanks alot steeler!
[/quote]
Not often you get a local #1 ranked team in the state in anything, so I am pulling for the Reb's.
[/quote]
That is very true!! These boys have a whole lot to live up to and I know they will do it.

[quote name="The1 and only" post="983854" timestamp="1300299851"]
Do u realize you make your rebels look like a bunch of stuck up punks. Someone try's to make a positive comment on a performance an you turn it into an argument about something that has nothing to do with the topic.
[/quote]Thats not very nice!

You have got to be kidding me. Coach Hancock walked right through the middle of the Evadale boys and said "great job and good luck this year". He even apologized to them for missing them in line as he was finishing shaking the coaches hands from Evadale and got held up. Lets not be petty, and get your facts straight seriously. Great job though to Evadale, those boys look very solid and will only get better.

[quote name="Abraham" post="983866" timestamp="1300301767"]
No I really don't one and only I'm just saying what I know and I mean it's not everyday someone in setx is ranked #1 in the state!!
[/quote]

I will say it to you again ABRAHAM. [b][u]ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE![/u][/b]
Its great that you are proud of your team but you are sounding a bit on the arrogant side.

[quote name="HOOKEM1762" post="983994" timestamp="1300319456"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=81787.msg983866#msg983866 date=1300301767]
No I really don't one and only I'm just saying what I know and I mean it's not everyday someone in setx is ranked #1 in the state!!
[/quote]

I will say it to you again ABRAHAM. [b][u]ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE![/u][/b]
Its great that you are proud of your team but you are sounding a bit on the arrogant side.
[/quote]

finally someone else that thinks that

Y'all overlook Abe!  Honestly!!  
We're proud of our Rebels and nearly all of us and the team as well feel as if we play with class and heart.  We appreciate HI and their effort and wish them the best of luck the rest of the season.  To SP.  We as a whole have no ill feelings toward  you guys and have enjoyed YEARS of good competition with the Sharks!  Look forward to meeting with you on the field soon for some good baseball.  
As far as the game, the Rebels looked much better that a team with roughly a weeks practice under their belt.  Looking really good guys and keep up the hard work.

[quote name="whambulance" post="984051" timestamp="1300326755"]
Y'all overlook Abe!  Honestly!!  
We're proud of our Rebels and nearly all of us and the team as well feel as if we play with class and heart.  We appreciate HI and their effort and wish them the best of luck the rest of the season.  To SP.  We as a whole have no ill feelings toward  you guys and have enjoyed YEARS of good competition with the Sharks!  Look forward to meeting with you on the field soon for some good baseball.  
As far as the game, the Rebels looked much better that a team with roughly a weeks practice under their belt.  Looking really good guys and keep up the hard work.
[/quote]

agreed i as well as my fellow shark teammates will surely give a very entertaining and thrilling game to the fans and players of both schools

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami