Who are the starting pitchers to kick off district play?

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="982479" timestamp="1300121794"]
I would think Nederland would save Tyler Smith for the matchup against Stone and PNG this Friday.  I think Duplant will start for Nederland and Anderson for PNG on Tuesday, but what do I know ??? 

Guess we will find out tomorrow.  :)
[/quote]I drove by and the field is covered so we should be ready!

Looking at PNGs schedule, I'd see Stone throwing "Tuesday" against Livingston to keep his rest days in effect and a better rotation for the NDN's on the backside of the district schedule. Dont see Stone facing Nederland this Friday unless he is able to keep his pitch count down Tuesday then be able to work finishing an inning/close vs NED. He could use Friday as his bullpen session as a reliever.
He would basically face each district team "at home" during district. Very tough for opponents to walk into the reservation walking out with a win.
Win every game at home., split with 2 of the big 3, (Vidor, LCM, and Nederland), and sweep all others, prob leads one to believe they'd capture "district champs" with 2 losses.
Brevelle has done a tremendous job not an ounce of overuse inning wise and pitch count wise.
All with it being a perfect world for PNG, but its high school sports, should be an interesting go, the 1st side of district play

Fackler

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder