best defensive player in the area?

[quote name="Oh_Lets_doit" post="976404" timestamp="1299168878"]
Who is all the Deffenders for Livingston? But they have to be good if they havnt let a loss go by.
[/quote]

Manuel Morales, TJ Blankenship, Jonathan Sanchez, Juan Patino,

[quote name="slick5" post="976608" timestamp="1299179362"]
[quote author=Oh_Lets_doit link=topic=81131.msg976404#msg976404 date=1299168878]
Who is all the Deffenders for Livingston? But they have to be good if they havnt let a loss go by.
[/quote]

Manuel Morales, TJ Blankenship, Jonathan Sanchez, Juan Patino,
[/quote]

I seen them play and they look pretty solid! With the seniors leading the way and the Capitns on the team. They will have to step up big tonight agains Lumberton at home. Good luck to both teams and let the best win!

[b][font=Verdana][size=14pt][color=purple]Edgar the Great, Gio the demo Man, Zach eats no fat and eats no lean and this I know is he seeps the back field clean, Clayton the crusher and the Vidor backfield subs have all done one impressive job.  But lets not forget that Christian when he is back there turn no cheek either. [/color][/size][/font][/b]

Let me correct My typos!

[color=purple][size=14pt][font=Verdana][b]Edgar the Great, Gio the demo Man, Zach eats no fat and eats no lean and this I know is he sweeps the back field clean, Clayton the crusher and the Vidor backfield subs have all done one impressive job.  But lets not forget that Christian when he is back there he turns no cheek either.[/b][/font][/size][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="lemonhead" post="981132" timestamp="1299858875"]
[b][font=Verdana][size=14pt][color=purple]Edgar the Great, Gio the demo Man, Zach eats no fat and eats no lean and this I know is he seeps the back field clean, Clayton the crusher and the Vidor backfield subs have all done one impressive job.  But lets not forget that Christian when he is back there turn no cheek either. [/color][/size][/font][/b]
[/quote]

I'll have to agree with lemon head on this one! I would say that vidor has shown the best defense during this 2nd half of district than any other team in either district!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder