3. Anahuac
4. Kirbyville
5. Woodville
6. Hardin
7. Buna
8. Kountze
9. Warren
10. West Sabine

I look for Anahuac and EC fighting till the end for the dist. title JMO!

People apparently don't travel much...I mean gas is EXPENSIVE...but people should realy try to see more than just one team...

1. Evadale
2. Hardin
3. Buna
4. Warren
5. Hemphill
6. Anhuac
7. E/C
8. West Sabine
9. Kountze
10. Woodville

Based on overall talent and depth.
We'll see the tell of the tape starting next week anyway.   

The Rebels appreciate all the support they are getting in this poll even as they have yet to play their first game of the season. Regardless of what happens this weekend I know that the team will be on the firld for practice a week from tomorrow. They have their sights wet on a return trip to Round Rock and coming home with the state title this year.

The Rebel faithful are growing quite fond of Austin and the surrounding area. The fans are getting rather comfortable with the hotels and eating establishments in the capitol city.

We might even start calling it Evadale North!

Guest THE FAN
Don't know what 1a-2a baseball everyone else watches.. but surely Buna's 6-2 record against 3,4,and 5a schools is more convincing than wins over chester, west sabine, sabine pass, deweyville, colmesneil, newton, big sandy etc.  Evadale will be towards the top of this list when basketball is over, Hardin is playing well. I can see that. But Ec, Anahuac, Woodville, Hemphill etc over Buna???? That deserves a "COME ON MANNNN?!" lol

You people crack me up. Buna wins district 4 years GOIN ON 5... N get no respect. Im not gonna say this is our strongest team over the past 5 yrs.. but ill b dang if we still aren't solid. Y'all guys play the weakest teams in the area during the preseason. Jus because ur team has a winning record before district dnt mean u beat anyone... dang when u beat bae bae's kids what do u expect. Coogs... I dnt guess we'll ever be respected lol Y'all know what to do.. Kountze will b better than I thought with time. Good luck everyone... jus give respect where it's due n be realistic.

Updated after 1st round of district games:
1.  Buna
2.  Hemphill
3.  Evadale
4.  Hardin
5.  Anahuac
6.  Woodville
7.  Kountze
8.  Deweyville
9.  Warren
10.  Big Sandy

I am not from Hemphill.  Before you start to make assumptions, you should see some teams play.  Buna gets the top spot after taking down Hardin.  Evadale still does not have their basketball kids.  I anticipate this list changing weekly due to all the close competition, especially in 24-2a's district.

Buna is good. Prbably better than most of the teams on here. BUT, not as good as youre making them seem. Theyre decent. They wont win that district. They might make it in the third place spot. That district from the north with Central Heights, Corrigan-Camden, Hemphill, and Woodville would OWN the on buna is in. Buna is good. But not THAT good. lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder