Nederland vs Humble

Michele

Looking at the roster for Humble....Nederland will have the size advantage....Forney, Smith, Weisbrod, Pitts, and Killian, need to blockout better and control the boards.  Depth will be in Nederland's favor.  If you look Humble's stats at Max-Preps it appears Humble relies has 2 main players and can't afford for either to have an off night.  

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="974134" timestamp="1298918816"]
I have honestly not seen them play this year.  But I do have a contact that have seen them play on multiple occasions and say they are good enough to rival G-Ball in this region.  States that they are very good.
[/quote]

Their starting 5 is tough, no doubt. I watched them play a couple of weeks ago. I give Humble's starting 5 the edge. Where I think Nederland can win this game is from their deep bench. If someone is cold for Nederland, they have plenty of fire power coming off the bench who can light it up. I didn't see much depth for Humble.

[quote name="BigRed42" post="974052" timestamp="1298910721"]
Humble is a threat to eliminate Nederland on Wednesday, but if Nederland can play a whole 4 quarters instead of a first half they will win.

Nederland - 78
Humble - 69
[/quote]

If Nederland can score 78 pts on humble they may have a chance, Humble plays good D!

Common Oppenents

Humble                                              Nederland

New Caney      W 67-29                      New Caney  W 47-38
                    W 63-41

Humble            L 45-48                        Humble W 57-54
                    W 78-59

[quote name="utfan06" post="975209" timestamp="1299079113"]
Common Oppenents

Humble                                              Nederland

New Caney      W 67-29                       New Caney  W 47-38
                     W 63-41

Humble            L 45-48                        Humble W 57-54
                     W 78-59
[/quote]

They also both beat CE KING.

I think Humble won by 10, and Nederland won by 6??

If Nederland can slow the pace of the two guards that shoot the ball well I think they WIN the game by 10....The big kid from Humble is nice but I do think Nederlands depth at the position will fill that void....I think Humble will try and stop Cunningham and hope for the best against Smith/Forney...

Should be a great game...I B DER!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder