LineBackers in Southeast texas name them!!

How about ummm...hmmm. let me think hard on this one... Maybe...... DRAVANTI JOHNSON! The guy's only a Jr. and is getting recruited from D1 schools. A&M, Texas, Florida, Texas Tech...you name it. All though he plays both DE and LB.

way to lie. you cant even get offers until your a senior. and dont say anything about letters because anyone that is in the Dave Campbell football book gets letters from colleges.

go to school love the game..im from splendora and even i kno white is a better ball player!! He had a down year stastically (spelling) thats because his d line was so small they couldnt keep the O'Line Off of him! That is the d'lines job..its a team thing everybody needs help...all around he is the leader of the Liberty Panther football team and has been since a sophomore..i think he should have got 1st team but who kno's why..Liberty's always been known to have good linebackers..White is one of em! Cody Lewis had help!! he's a great football player too!

*SPLENDORA DISTRICT CHAMPS!!! BABY

I graduated last year. i know cody lewis and i played against white in football and baseball..yeah he is a stud. i think he's better then lewis..yeah his d'line was a major factor to his play..and any Linebackers D'Line is a major part of there sucess..cody lewis as well he's a good one to..Dont get me wrong..i just think white is better! he's also a heck of a baseball player.

SPLENDORA DISTRICT CHAMPS BABY!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder