Laneville vs. Burkeville Game Thread/Laneville advances

WOSgrad

Burkeville ends it's playoff run tonite with a 49-62 loss it was a great game back and forth until Anderson #24 got hot with 4 mins left in the 4th they had a great run I'm proud to be called a mustang for the little time I have left..good luck to next years players..and SPY I'm deeply sorry your an amazing player to watch it was great growing up with you..best of luck in the future

I "the Spy" am burkevilles point guard #20. Seasons over so idc tht yaw kno me if yaw hadn't already. Plan and simple tho, Bkv or we had the game won up by 6 in the third with laneville begginning to quit but #24 on Lanevill hit three 3's in a row from NBA range. And bkv cood not recover. Good luck spurger with laneville.
I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSTANG we proved many ppl wrong this year but just came up short

[quote name="The Spy" post="973167" timestamp="1298744875"]
I "the Spy" am burkevilles point guard #20. Seasons over so idc tht yaw kno me if yaw hadn't already. Plan and simple tho, Bkv or we had the game won up by 6 in the third with laneville begginning to quit but #24 on Lanevill hit three 3's in a row from NBA range. And bkv cood not recover. Good luck spurger with laneville.
I AM PROUD TO BE A MUSTANG we proved many ppl wrong this year but just came up short
[/quote]
it was 5- 3's in a row!

[quote name="The Spy" post="973167" timestamp="1298744875"]
[/quote]

Well point guard #20 from burkville you are a good basketball player. Be proud of your accomplishments!!! Congrats on a good season. I saw something in your coach the game of Burkville vs Spurger in Kirbyville he is too a class act. Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder