Dayton at Port Neches-Groves Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TravelingBandsman

They're called womp'em beads thank you. We also have a totum pole at the school. You can say what want to' date=' but I can promise that no other school in this area can come close to the traditions that we have.[/quote']

I wasn't trying to be insulting, I was wondering if there actually was a real Native American reservation in that area. The way everyone says the reservation. I suppose not now.

Guest PurplePride

:shock: Sorry about that bandsman....I honestly didn't get it and I know you didn't either....I had no clue we would step on toes with my question :shock: Only one poster explained...the whoop em beads....(or close to it), thank you! This is our first year on here....give us a break...we don't know the talk yet between "BOJO", "jewelry" etc.....we are "virgins" here, remember! Just trying to learn the lingo! :wink:

I just love these L-town people comming in here mouthing off when their season was done before they even stepped onto the field for their first game :cry:

Its just payback for all the mouthing ya'll did with us on our threads before and after we played ya'll. :shock:

I just glad PN-G fans don't have to travel to watch the butt whippin' ya'll are about to receive.

Dayton 48

PN-G 14

Oh, its "COMING" not comming. Click the spell check button for future post. :lol::lol:

Guest TravelingBandsman

Some of yall are being a lil conservative!!! Dayton by at least 50!!!

That would be the most we've ever beaten a team by, most right now is 55-7 victory over Lumberton.

I'll go with 35-14 Dayton.. PN-G is about as good as Nederland and has the same weakness in pass D.. Their offense is not as good as Ned's, but I feel like Stewart will get a 20 point lead or so and start subbing to prevent playoff injuries.. Dayton is the class of this district followed closely by Central and then a HUGE GAP to whoever the third place sub-.500 team ends up being..

Guest PurplePride

:shock: You must be a different Matt than I was thinking, otherwise you would know where their field was..... :? I was so hoping you were my old buddy "Matt".........

I remember being at a PNG game....we beat them....they were LOUD THOUGH! It was at the Lamar stadium..dang...they call it something else though? They were LOUD! They have SPIRIT! I am sorry but....they are still NOT AS LOUD AS NEDERLAND WAS IN 2004!

GO BRONCOS! :D

GO BH EAGLES! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder