Kelly Guys Playoff Game/Kelly wins!

[quote name="hsusoccermom" post="963004" timestamp="1297202215"]
Kelly just scored again --  2-0  :)
[/quote]

Kelly laid the smack down.... it was a very entertaining game.... If you have never witnessed Sharkfutbol lurking the sidelines... that is very entertaining in itself.. can you say PASSION!

Great Job Coach!

[quote name="sharkfutbol" post="963314" timestamp="1297223374"]
Thanks Aeries and thanks RIP.............. I LOVE the team.  And I love what they are achieving.  I get a bit of hmmmmmmmmmmm loud ... but its all good.
[/quote]

Yeah after yall got up 2-0... You would give a player a good talking to ( which would appear to be serious) then you would turn back to the the players on the sideline with a big (fox in the chicken coup) grin..... lollipop going ninety to nothing... You could tell you were really enjoying the game. Good on ya Shark and Good Luck to you and the Boyz Saturday...

where and when?

Shark

So glad to hear of the red card turnover for Aaron. So glad you appealed and won!!!!!!!!!!! Great job and good luck.
Will be in Dallas cheering my girls on, but will be cheering for you guys in spirit. Would love for these seniors to get to go to state.

[quote name="BOXT" post="964539" timestamp="1297440212"]
Shark

So glad to hear of the red card turnover for Aaron. So glad you appealed and won!!!!!!!!!!! Great job and good luck.
Will be in Dallas cheering my girls on, but will be cheering for you guys in spirit. Would love for these seniors to get to go to state.

[/quote]

Got the Red overturned that is awesome!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder