PN-G stadium closed to public

Guest tappedout
Yes, I heard that kid's were playing football on the weekend and thought they were damaging the turf. I have not heard anything about the vandalism. For the most part, there was alway's adult's just walking.

Guest jhamilton
Not many but somd idiot have no repsect and another example. We have a middle school stadium and track by our house and you see people riding bikes, walking their dogs and little teams working out on the field wihout permission. Hate to see it for PNG folks but what do you do?

• 4 weeks later...
For the ones complaining about them shutting it down to public. The reasons consist of people breaking into the concession stand on the home side and also breaking into the press box. These are the reasons why the coach closed the stadium and track down. Now we have to keep the adults from jumping over the fence by the visitors side so they can run stands.

[quote name="pngnative05" post="974992" timestamp="1299033638"]
For the ones complaining about them shutting it down to public. The reasons consist of people breaking into the concession stand on the home side and also breaking into the press box. These are the reasons why the coach closed the stadium and track down. Now we have to keep the adults from jumping over the fence by the visitors side so they can run stands.
[/quote]

In addition to the above I was also told that there was some spray painting done on the concession stands also. Don't know if this is true but I don't blame Burnette for closing the stadium after all of this happened.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="978135" timestamp="1299333342"]
I heard two new rumors: The circus was going to be held there. 2 The military will hold tank driving classes there in 2 weeks. Who knows what could be next.
[/quote]

you didnt hear the third one...
the YMBL was plannin on havin a rodeo there  :D lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder