Buna 19 Deweyville 6 Final/Comments

Buna defense had 3 picks tonight that makes 16 on the year! Deweyville played well but buna finally had a turn over free ball game.good luck to the pirates on a well played ball game. Buna still has one more to win to get in and Warren will be ready because for both teams win and your in! Again a great ball game to watch!

Just wanted to say that Deweyville is a class act and should be proud of their players and coaches. Their fans are great too! Usually when I head to the press box at other schools, fans and students talk trash to me as I head up or come down after the game. Not Deweyville! Several fans stopped me as I headed down last Friday Night and congratulated me and wished the Cougars luck! That is true class. Good Luck to the Pirates in the playoffs. I hope we both get in.

It's ashame that the only way you can make yourself feel better is to tear other people down. Justin Williams is not only an excellent football player, but he is something alot more important, a decent human being with respect for other people. Which is apparently more than you will ever be. NO, I AM NOT JUSTIN'S MOM. But I am his neighbor. But I know for a fact that he is a very respected young man on and off the field. Unless your mind matures those are things you will never be. We at Deweyville are very proud of all of our athelete's. Just like any other school. I know a running back from Deweyville that is going to college, playing baseball and working on a teaching, coaching, business and sports medicine degree. So you are wrong, all of our players don't end up working as bouncers at Club 87. There are many more athlete's from Deweyville that are going to college and/or working in many other places. You have a right to your own opinion, but you should have the decency and respect not to tear other people down.

daddy5009 .....After reading all of your posts, I see that you are fairly consistent on 2 points....1) in the majority of them you are putting someone down, 2) you talk like you are very envious and jealous of these kids. Why else would you say the things you do?! You not only badmouth them, you attack them personally. According to your posts, you graduated from OF in 2000 and now live in Kingwood.....so why are you so intent on bashing the area athletes? I'm guessing that you've never even seen Justin play, yet you talk trash on him. And what's with the "Dewkeyville" comment? And saying that our kids end up at Club 87 as bouncers? FYI: There are alot of smart kids there and this year we have a 15 yr old who was invited and accepted to Lamar. The best thing you can do for everyone here is to find a forum where the only topic is trash talking....and put all of you posts there! And somewhere along the way.....utilize your spell check PLEASE!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder