Legacy Will Hold Combine In March

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I attended this combine on yesterday with my 16yr old and was impressed with the organization of this combine.  There were about 40 players in attendance from Freshman-Seniors.  If you have watched the NFL combines this was structured the same way.  The players went through registrations, weigh ins and measurements first then were addressed as a group (players and parents who were there) by the combine organizers and other professional players/former players who where there to assist.  They were then taken through warm up drills, timed on 40-yard dash, did verticals, broad jumps and bench press.  The players were then broken up into groups according to positions and even though this was non-contact they still were able to show their talents. 

I am glad that my son was able to attend this event because it was a good experience and it gave him a feel for what is expected from higher levels.  The combine was videoed and the organizers stated that college coaches would have access to watching the video and each participant would have a copy also. 

I would like to thank Legacy for holding something like this (which I think was a first for this area) and Legacy's Coach Hobbs for being so involved with this event.  It appears that Legacy has a real good thing in Coach Hobbs.  He had some of his players attending the event but he didn't just push his players but every player who attended which to me showed his concern for kids/players in general. 

Thanks again to all who put this event together.  I believe that all the players who attended will take something away from this experience. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder