Kirbyvile Open

Guest Air Bisquit
Barry Bowman.
Heck he has applied every where, might as well apply for the Kville job too

[IMG]http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac359/rowlffdogg/will_work_for_food-Tom.jpg[/img]

[quote name="Scooter!" post="954444" timestamp="1295997272"]
BREAKING NEWS: IN A SURPRISING TURN OF EVENTS SCOOTER! OF SETXSPORTS.COM IS A FINALIST FOR THE HEAD COACH POSITION AT KIRBYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL..........MORE TO COME
[/quote]

OMG..!!!!!!!!!!   This can't be happening..!!!!!! :D :D..WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE...

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="954445" timestamp="1295997442"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=79208.msg954444#msg954444 date=1295997272]
BREAKING NEWS: IN A SURPRISING TURN OF EVENTS SCOOTER! OF SETXSPORTS.COM IS A FINALIST FOR THE HEAD COACH POSITION AT KIRBYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL..........MORE TO COME
[/quote]

OMG..!!!!!!!!!!   This can't be happening..!!!!!! :D :D..WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE...
[/quote]im bringing the spread O with me! and imma recruit out of every state  ;D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="954582" timestamp="1296006257"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=79208.msg954445#msg954445 date=1295997442]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=79208.msg954444#msg954444 date=1295997272]
[/quote]

[/quote]im bringing the spread O with me! and imma recruit out of every state  ;D
[/quote]

:o...just what we need.. :D

Coach Alvarez prooved what many KV fans new all along.  The talent was here to win it just had to be put in place and discipline had to be installed and consistent.  Our new coach, whether he be up and coming or proven, can see what hard work and consistency in discipline will do.  Good luck to my Cats as they search for a new AD and head football coach.  Good luck to Jack at his new job.  Not only a move up in class, but not a bad pay day either.  Well deserved for a man who put KV back in the winning column - year in and year out.

[quote name="CatFan81" post="954969" timestamp="1296052077"]
Coach Alvarez prooved what many KV fans new all along.  The talent was here to win it just had to be put in place and discipline had to be installed and consistent.  Our new coach, whether he be up and coming or proven, can see what hard work and consistency in discipline will do.  Good luck to my Cats as they search for a new AD and head football coach.  Good luck to Jack at his new job.  Not only a move up in class, but not a bad pay day either.  Well deserved for a man who put KV back in the winning column - year in and year out.
[/quote]

Coach Alvarez will be a hard act to follow..I hope the board will take their time in this matter and get the right man for the job..I don't want to see the Wildcat's go back to the way it was before Coach Alvarez was hired...Good Luck to Coach Alvarez in his new job...You are well deserving...

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="954976" timestamp="1296052987"]
Coach Alvarez will be a hard act to follow..I hope the board will take their time in this matter and get the right man for the job..I don't want to see the Wildcat's go back to the way it was before Coach Alvarez was hired...Good Luck to Coach Alvarez in his new job...You are well deserving...
[/quote]

I agree, good luck to coach Alvarez at Ennis. The future is always unpredictable, but with all the talent and success of the towns of Jasper, Kirbyville, and Newton and the respective football programs, it strikes me that with all three in a coaching change and programs in flux, the slates have been wiped clean and a new era of bragging rights and history have been started. Good luck to all. :)

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="955096" timestamp="1296062169"]
What about Kirbyvilles offensive cordinator they have now Coach Neece you think he will put his name in the hat?
[/quote]Neece would be a great head coach if he does not go with Alvarez..... Also the DC Vanya would be a great hire as well.... was the AD at West Sabine i think and im very sure he would keep the same O..... has 2 kids in the system... Kville will not lose a step with the promotion of one of these 2 coaches...

Guest EagleFan01
[b] Also the DC Vanya would be a great hire as well.... was the AD at West Sabine i think and im very sure he would keep the same O..... has 2 kids in the system[/b]

Was Vanya the Head Football Coach there after Jack left to come to Kirbyville?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder