**Orangefield at HJ Broadcast/H-J wins/Comments**

Lazeek

[quote name="skyhcky" post="951247" timestamp="1295468930"]
Fun for YOU to watch lol!!

HJ is a well balanced team.  Probably some of the best TEAM ball i've seen in the last 3 years.  Orangefield is much better than what they showed last night but I don't say that trying to take anything away from the Hawks.  HJ came to play without a doubt. 

Most of Orangefields scoring comes off of the press.  When a team can break the press it can be a long night for OF. 

On a side note:  I noticed that one of the varsity boys from HJ had the last name of Bosha.  Is he related to the great Yatisha Bosha by chance?

[/quote]

His mom is Christina Bosha and she is the younger sister of Yatisha!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="951258" timestamp="1295469906"]
[quote author=skyhcky link=topic=78836.msg951247#msg951247 date=1295468930]
Fun for YOU to watch lol!!

HJ is a well balanced team.  Probably some of the best TEAM ball i've seen in the last 3 years.  Orangefield is much better than what they showed last night but I don't say that trying to take anything away from the Hawks.  HJ came to play without a doubt. 

Most of Orangefields scoring comes off of the press.  When a team can break the press it can be a long night for OF. 

On a side note:  I noticed that one of the varsity boys from HJ had the last name of Bosha.  Is he related to the great Yatisha Bosha by chance?

[/quote]

His mom is Christina Bosha and she is the younger sister of Yatisha!!!!
[/quote]

Yatisha was an incredible athlete.  Bosha, Edwards, Jones and Brown.. I'll never forget those names :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder