What Teams Would You Most Like To See Play One Another?

Guest Jags

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see EC take on Newton!

I think the Bucs could pull it out! :D

That would be a tough game and I have mixed emotions about facing Newton in the first round. If you lose, you're out but if you win, what a confidence builder that would be and a platform from which to reach new heights.

Guest EagleFan01

Whatever balla atleast we are going to make the playoffs with ease yall are going to have to scratch and fight yall's way in. We will beat them so I don't wanna hear nothing out of your mouth you guys stuck it up Friday night.....

I have to be really honest here - a Kville rematch is the least of our playoff concerns. The first game was a breeze. I know your QB was out. I know you had a starter on D out. I'll give ya a TD to compensate and we only win by 23. WO-S takes it again easily.

BH would get dogged out in a reg season game just like in a scrimmage. Dayton would be a better game,but i think we still take it. This area really cant touch WO-S this year. I would love to see other teams around here whittle their squads down to 25 or 26 players and do what we do on a consistent basis. Meet us in "Da Offs" Its going down!!!!!

Yep. At the same time, our teams are that small for a reason. Cut off the fat and dead weight and keep only those who are genuinely hungry, determined and up to the challenge. We may only have 25 players, but at least we know they're all "players." We've played a lot of teams who had 40 kids suited out and only four or five "players."

That's why teams like LCM and Lumberton shouldn't be discouraged when players start bailing under a new coach. They should be encouraged. It's purging your program of the losers.

So what you're saying is that a WO-S game would be twice as nice to see as a BH game (even though you're from BH). Cool.

No that is not what I was saying that is what you would like for me to be saying.

Just so happens that WOS was my choice two times.

:D If I had to pick out of them two I would like to see just how bad WOS would be BH in a real game that counted for something. :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder