What Teams Would You Most Like To See Play One Another?

Guest Jags

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. At the same time' date=' our teams are that small for a reason. Cut off the fat and dead weight and keep only those who are genuinely hungry, determined and up to the challenge. We may only have 25 players, but at least we know they're [b']all "players." We've played a lot of teams who had 40 kids suited out and only four or five "players."

That's why teams like LCM and Lumberton shouldn't be discouraged when players start bailing under a new coach. They should be encouraged. It's purging your program of the losers.

You are correct about that.

That is one thing about WOS that has alway impressed me.

The reason WOS wins is they eliminate the bad apples and keep the one who want to be on the field.

Guest GoStangs

If I had to pick out of them two I would like to see just how bad WOS would be BH in a real game that counted for something.

I'm sure it wouldn't be pretty... I'd imagine WOS would win by at least 4 TDs.

No that is not what I was saying that is what you would like for me to be saying.

Just so happens that WOS was my choice two times.

:D If I had to pick out of them two I would like to see just how bad WOS would be BH in a real game that counted for something. :D

Yo Eagletown, this the same way I felt about Kirbyville waxing Newton in that scrimmage. Hell, I wished it was a real game that counted for something. Because it sure would have been a massacre!!! :lol:

K-ville only wants to play Newton 1 out of 20 years because the other 19 are a wash. Was it against K-ville when Newton was up so far that when K-ville punted the newton return man fielded the ball and punted it right back. Might not have been K-ville but i think so. several years ago!

• 1 year later...
Guest EagleFan01

K-ville only wants to play Newton 1 out of 20 years because the other 19 are a wash. Was it against K-ville when Newton was up so far that when K-ville punted the newton return man fielded the ball and punted it right back. Might not have been K-ville but i think so. several years ago!

Newton does that to a lot of teams. They will get so far ahead of teams that they will get the ball and punt it back on first down. Also, yes we have done that to Kville a couple of times. I remember when I was in high school 95-99, we would would beat Kville so bad I would feel bad for them. It would be like 50-0 at halftime it was bad. They are going to be better this year though it might only be 30-0 at halftime, LOL just joking its going to be a good game this year I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Newton does that to a lot of teams. They will get so far ahead of teams that they will get the ball and punt it back on first down. Also, yes we have done that to Kville a couple of times. I remember when I was in high school 95-99, we would would beat Kville so bad I would feel bad for them. It would be like 50-0 at halftime it was bad. They are going to be better this year though it might only be 30-0 at halftime, LOL just joking its going to be a good game this year I think.

Eaglefan01, I have this big serving size bowl full of crow that I'm fixing to feed ya come November 7th, 2008. Barbay was smart enough to just schedule Kirbyville as a scrimmage after winning in a nailbitter 4 years ago. I'm predicting "Da Ville" to put on a show at the Singletary stadium.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami