Woodville vs. Central Heights Game Thread/Woodville wins 42-39

Great win for Woodville, very suprsing.  I still think they will split.  CH is struggling big time at the guard position.  They have the guards and have the speed, Sells didnt hurt them, the third set of helpers were not rotating on his penetration.  For CH to make a long run in the playoffs they are going to have to pick their guard play up.  Their guards are not playing tough and to their ability. 
Excuses aside, Woodville got the win.  Congrats Woodville. 

No, I said I was wrong about this win. I congradulate Woodville on their win.  I will now "up" the wager to 100 to whomever wants to that Woodville dosent win district.  I am serious. Only people that want to pay.  That means giving each others mailing address in PM beforehand.   Anyone want to PM me let me know.

Ok well then I misinterpreted that. Sorry. But as for the bet, I'm not stupid nor do I have the money or lack of financial skills to make that bet. Especially in this district where anything can happen. Call me a punk and tell me I have no faith in my team. So what? We prove our stuff on the court lol end of discussion.

[quote name="east texas bb" post="944499" timestamp="1294465232"]
eagleswoodville#1, I will bet you 100 right now that Woodville does not win district?  You want to take that bet?  If you do let me know.
[/quote]

Man you've been ragging on Woodville all year!!! You will see!!!

Agreed Woodville 2011, now if you want to up the aintie, we can, and go for the district championship.  I have said I was wrong about this win.  I have said great game by Woodville, meant every word.  Now I am waiting on a PM, if you have confidence in your team them PM me back and we can make a friendly wager.

[quote name="east texas bb" post="944460" timestamp="1294463138"]
Great win for Woodville, very suprsing.  I still think they will split.  CH is struggling big time at the guard position.  They have the guards and have the speed,[color=red][b] Sells didnt hurt them[/b][/color], the third set of helpers were not rotating on his penetration.  For CH to make a long run in the playoffs they are going to have to pick their guard play up.  Their guards are not playing tough and to their ability. 
Excuses aside, Woodville got the win.  Congrats Woodville. 
[/quote]

You guys can sit here and wager, debate, and predict district champions all you want.  I'll be the first to say I have no idea, even after last night, who will win the title.  Central Heights is an EXCEPTIONAL team with a great defense.  But I will argue what has alreay happened.  Sells didn't hurt them??? Let's rehash this game a minute.  Sells scored 13.  Not a record by any stretch but with Woodville putting up 42, that is just under 1/3 of Woodville's total points. Now, let's throw in the 4, maybe 5 or 6, assists he had and  you are talking about Sells being involved in at least half of Woodville's points.  Near the end with the scored tied, CH spread the court and was obviously content with holding for a last shot but they couldn't do it.  Sells pressured #5 for CH into a turnover and forced him to foul to prevent a break away lay up which also happened to be the fifth foul on #5 for Central Heights.  Sells made one free throw to put Woodville up, then after CH failed to score they fouled Sells who proceeded to make two more free throws to put Woodville up by 3.  This obviously forced CH into having to go for 3 instead of possibly playing for a 2. Seems to me like Sells hurt CH plenty. Not sure what else you want the kid to do.  Gonna be a great game in Woodville next time around...

No look, I like to go a little deeper pocket.  If someone is really behind their team, a hundred dollar bill is no big deal. CH is not even my team even though I support them because I like the way they play the game and I have friends there. I will still put a 100 for them. Or a hundred cokes and popcorns.

Look. Nobody wants to make a bet on one of the most unpredictable sports in the world, high school basketball. That would be stupid. Anything can happen. Especially in this district. So stop harping in the whole bet thing. Were just gonna prove you wrong A G A I N. No big deal. Just let them play and let that speak. You can talk all you want but betting $100 is a little over the top on a free public bord that covers high school sports.

If Im going to prove IM wrong again, it will be an easy 100 dollars for you.  I dont see what the problem is.  I having giving Woodville all the congrats and more they need on the win,(That game is over) now I am asking if either of you want to take it higher.  From your standpoint, it would seem like an easy 100.  You say the game is unpredictable, if you have confidence in you team it wouldnt be unpredictable, it would be 100 more in your pocket.  If you wouldnt have came on here saying I was making execuses which I wasnt then we wouldnt have this problem.  I would have let it play out.  There are 3 people who seem to have things to say about Woodville and their dominance, it just seems an easy way for me to give you an easy 100, or 100 cokes and popcorns, whatever.  PM when your ready.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami