Alright guys...how is it gonna look next year

jdawg03

It's always interesting that's for sure. Don't think much will change in the 4A District but seems like there're always changes in the 5A district. Also curious to see what happens in the local 3A districts. Buna looks like they stay in 3A after all so we'll see. Anahuac coach has said there're dropping.

I dont see how anahuac can drop they had well over 100 jr high kids playin football and have 3 full high school teams. If anything they are a small 3a school. I don't think they will raise the numbers in 2a because they are trying to get more 1a schools for football. I think it will be around 400 as they cut off for 2a maybe a little lower. From what I know E.C. turned in 330, Kountze turned in 398. That will probably keep them, Newton, and Hardin in 2a.

Guest BigTexasSports

But if you think about it, they have to add schools to 1A, that will cause some 3A schools to have to drop to 2A to fill that in, and that should raise the number.... 500 seems a little high to me, but 400-450 could be possible....

Nobody is for sure on the cut off. The numbers could rise because of the number of 1A teams going to 6 man football. But on the other hand they could almost stay the same. No one is for sure until the number will actually come out. No doubt West Hardin is going 1A next year. I wish we could. Coop we are stuck the mother of Districts and it could only get worse for us! LOL

22-5A should look like this....

pam

wb

lee

sterling

lufkin---yes I said Lufkin

westfield or kingwood

spring or humble

I wish we would drop to 4A but oh weel......

If it ends up that way, that could be the toughest 5a district in the state..as far as football goes

What's the latest with Colbert?? Is he leaving or not? About 90% of folks there want him out from what i hear!
He's not fired-----yet.

From what i'm hearing from some people is that they are looking into talking to TJ-ex Todd Dodge. If they can spit up the money he'll come back to SE Texas where he belongs.

He's not fired-----yet.

From what i'm hearing from some people is that they are looking into talking to TJ-ex Todd Dodge. If they can spit up the money he'll come back to SE Texas where he belongs.

lol...we can all dream

Dont see it happening....Dodge's son I think may be the Qb at SLC next year...and from what im hearing, Dodge's next move will be to a Division 1 college program....

But it would sure be nice

Dodge will not come back to PA. Why would he! Look how good he has it now. Even if they were to offer him more money he would not come back. First, he has awesome facitlies at SLC. They have an indoor practice field. Also and I don't mean to piss off any PA people, but academics are better in SLC. Every campus from elementary to high school receives an exemplary rating ever year. JDawg is right, his next move will be college.

Dodge will not come back to PA. Why would he! Look how good he has it now. Even if they were to offer him more money he would not come back. First' date=' he has awesome facitlies at SLC. They have an indoor practice field. Also and I don't mean to piss off any PA people, but academics are better in SLC. Every campus from elementary to high school receives an exemplary rating ever year. JDawg is right, his next move will be college.[/quote'] Oh by the way Dodge is a Finalist for the Rice job!!

PA school board rejected the people's choice on the location of the new school.

If Todd Dodge was to interview for the PA Head Coach someone needs to see if he's drop those State championship trophy's on his head too many times.

I could see Brent Duhon calling him up' date=' " Hey Todd, how did the interview go with Rice, TCU and Port Arthur Memorial "

"Rice offered $750,000 with car and TV show, same as TCU, but PA said they will get back to me later"[/quote']PA I.S.D. is stupid. we will never have a good high school building.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86