How does HJ compare to Silsbee this year?

BADSANTA

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SHS_Mayor" post="940609" timestamp="1293903917"]
The Only reason HJ wins is because of the Ref's at there Place but we won't problem this year I can assure you tricks up OURSELVES............
[/quote]

Didn't they each win on the road last year?

[quote name="Little Enos Burdette" post="940595" timestamp="1293899044"]
FINALLY.................

Some people are getting it.  This is what it has sounded like coming from several of the Silsbee faithful.  Glad you are finally opening your eyes to it!!!!!

This is two good teams, both have great coaching staffs and quality players.  Both have tradition and experience.  Either team could win on either teams floor.

Each city has their proud supporters and each has their idiotic supporters.............but the key is to be a realist and respect others as well!!!!

Anxious for Jan. 14th to finally get here, and may the best team win!!!!
[/quote]Be careful Silsbee. Read between the lines VERY CAREFULLY.

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="940615" timestamp="1293905469"]
[quote author=SHS_Mayor link=topic=78065.msg940609#msg940609 date=1293903917]
The Only reason HJ wins is because of the Ref's at there Place but we won't problem this year I can assure you tricks up OURSELVES............
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope. Both won at home, then Silsbee won at Huntsville.

Keys for HJ to win vs Silsbee. 1) Pay off the refs before the tip 2) Keep Aggiearewe and myself out the gym 3)Switch Silsbee players into HJ uniforms 4) Lower the goals to 8 feet 5) Give DC Stallworth the wrong directions to the gym 6) Make Silsbee players make a 15 foot putt before entering the gym 7) Trick Silsbee into thinking the game was canceled to get a forfeit win 8) Ask Silsbee to only play JV players the entire game 9) Challange Coach T to a dance off and hope he forgets about the game 10) Cut the lights off everytime Silsbee has the ball.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="940927" timestamp="1293981609"]
Keys for HJ to win vs Silsbee. 1) Pay off the refs before the tip 2) Keep Aggiearewe and myself out the gym 3)Switch Silsbee players into HJ uniforms 4) Lower the goals to 8 feet 5) Give DC Stallworth the wrong directions to the gym 6) Make Silsbee players make a 15 foot putt before entering the gym 7) Trick Silsbee into thinking the game was canceled to get a forfeit win 8) Ask Silsbee to only play JV players the entire game 9) Challange Coach T to a dance off and hope he forgets about the game 10) Cut the lights off everytime Silsbee has the ball.
[/quote]

Or, HJ kud jus tri two owtscor thim

[/quote]

;D ;D :D :D :D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="940740" timestamp="1293926950"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=78065.msg940615#msg940615 date=1293905469]
[quote author=SHS_Mayor link=topic=78065.msg940609#msg940609 date=1293903917]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope. Both won at home, then Silsbee won at Huntsville.

I think that it was the year before that....where we both won on the road.
[/quote]

[/quote]

scratch that: keys for HJ to win vs. Silsbee:

1) require BADSANTA to pass a 5th grade spelling test before the tigers are allowed into the gym.

No Bullets13 keys to a HJ win are as follows....Allow bullets13 to park his mule in the handicap spot this year. Allow bullets13 to show people how to churn buttermilk during halftime. Wait I got it..Allow bullets13 to bring his jar of pickled pigfeet into the gym. I know you country folk in Sour Lake love pigfeet! Tasty!!!

Make it mandatory that bullets13 has to wear shoes this year! Not allow Bullets13 into the gym without a shirt. Tell Bullets13 that you have a minimum of 5 teeth in your mouth to buy a ticket. Make sure Bullets13 doesn't sneak a stalk of sugar cane into the game and sell as candy.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="941138" timestamp="1294017966"]
Yes buddy I'd be happy to say what's up to you guys. I live in Houston so its always hard to make it down. I will be in town to visit a few family members Saturday for the Navasota. I will do my best to get out the office early for both HJ games.
[/quote]

Here is how badsanta will arrive in the area:

[img]http://www.bradrand.com/images/Redneck/TexasTruck.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9Am8GvRSwbE/TQfG02xTh-I/AAAAAAAAAA8/mm-HrYhgAIQ/s1600/cousin+eddie.jpg[/img]

HJ fans where are yall at tonight? I know its getting cold outside so I guess yall are gathering firewood for the stove or running a 30 foot power cord from the light post into the house for the electric blanet. Maybe yall are boiling some water over the camp fire for a nice bowl of porridge before bedtime? Let me know please! Do yall still live in log cabins out there. Little House on The Prairie? Last time I drove thru Sour Lake I blinked and ended up in Beaumont.