How does HJ compare to Silsbee this year?

BADSANTA

HJ fans are very arrogant! Its not a myth. You have your 3 state titles and you swear that makes yall the KING of SETX! AAW, you are a middle man in this but HJ fans do have a sense of arrogants about them. Maybe not all but MOST. You can say Badsanta ur full of crap or whatever. Yall know I'm right so screw it. I guess if Silsbee had 3 titles every 20 yrs we would act the same way. We have ZERO still a work in process. I can say this, we will get one this year. Put your old pick up truck on that!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="940525" timestamp="1293856773"]
Faninthestand nice point now get your boogy on for New Years! I'm out for the night!
[/quote]Happy New Years, Santa!!!

I'll be looking for that Tiger shirt at the Silsbee-HJ game!!!!

Come by and say, Hi!!! You can't miss me.  I'll be the dude rooting for those Hawks!!!!  ;)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="940528" timestamp="1293857464"]
HJ fans are very arrogant! Its not a myth. You have your 3 state titles and you swear that makes yall the KING of SETX! AAW, you are a middle man in this but HJ fans do have a sense of arrogants about them. Maybe not all but MOST. You can say Badsanta ur full of crap or whatever. Yall know I'm right so screw it. I guess if Silsbee had 3 titles every 20 yrs we would act the same way. We have ZERO still a work in process. I can say this, we will get one this year. Put your old pick up truck on that!
[/quote]

I feel like I've read this from someone else, like swag maybe?

[/quote]

When you can spell and comprehend "arrogants" (  more commonly known as arrogance) then perhaps your "wisdom" will be given more credibility.  The three titles to which you enviously refer are often viewed as a sort of documentation of the competence of a program.  Eye gess sum beeleeve arrogants is urned.

3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.

Now that I have internet service(for a moment anyway) out here in the hillb country I can give my two cents. I think all of you have this wrong. It has been established that HJ has: 1) the best coaches 2) three state titles 3) the best PG 4) the best shooter 5) the best freshman 6) more height and 7) the best cheering section. All we have is DC and athleticism. Therefore HJ is the 15-20 pt favorites!! :)

HJ fans are very arrogant! Its not a myth. You have your 3 state titles and you swear that makes yall the KING of SETX! AAW, you are a middle man in this but HJ fans do have a sense of arrogants about them. Maybe not all but MOST. You can say Badsanta ur full of crap or whatever. Yall know I'm right so screw it. I guess if Silsbee had 3 titles every 20 yrs we would act the same way. We have ZERO still a work in process. [b]I can say this, we will get one this year. Put your old pick up truck on that![/b][/quote]

do i cents uh litle arrogants?

[quote name="ST413" post="940565" timestamp="1293886529"]
Now that I have internet service(for a moment anyway) out here in the hillb country I can give my two cents. I think all of you have this wrong. It has been established that HJ has: 1) the best coaches 2) three state titles 3) the best PG 4) the best shooter 5) the best freshman 6) more height and 7) the best cheering section. All we have is DC and athleticism. Therefore HJ is the 15-20 pt favorites!! :)
[/quote]

Excellant points. Silsbee has no chance.

(HJ fans seem to be rubbing off on me) ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="940574" timestamp="1293893991"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=78065.msg940565#msg940565 date=1293886529]
[/quote]

[/quote]

whatever.  i'm just hoping silsbee calls up some jv players for the HJ game so the hawks don't get embarrassed too bad.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="940574" timestamp="1293893991"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=78065.msg940565#msg940565 date=1293886529]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Let me ashir u silsbee has an egzelent chants and their iz notheng rong be-eng konfudent abowt it.

Silsbee struggled to beat a 7-10 team yesterday. Tigers have no chance of beating a 20-4 team (most likely a 22-4 team by Jan. 14), no chance.

ST413 made it very clear. Silsbee will have to play it's best game and HJ will have to play down for the Tigers to have any chance at all.

(this stuff is contagious) ;D

[quote name="bullets13" post="940585" timestamp="1293896048"]
nah, one of that 7-10 team's wins came against HJ.  HJ better hope that DC's toe keeps bothering him, and also that Silsbee starts some jv players to get them experience.
[/quote]

HJ has not played West Brook this year.

Reach somewhere else. ;)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="940588" timestamp="1293897028"]
Aggie is right! Silsbee has no chance of winning. Wishful thinking on our part. Hope HJ doesn't blow us out the gym.
[/quote]

See!! It is contagious!!

I am just glad the HJ fans don't have this, "copyright 2011", after each post. Otherwise, we'd be in serious trouble. ;D

FINALLY.................

Some people are getting it.  This is what it has sounded like coming from several of the Silsbee faithful.  Glad you are finally opening your eyes to it!!!!!

This is two good teams, both have great coaching staffs and quality players.  Both have tradition and experience.  Either team could win on either teams floor.

Each city has their proud supporters and each has their idiotic supporters.............but the key is to be a realist and respect others as well!!!!

Anxious for Jan. 14th to finally get here, and may the best team win!!!!

[quote name="Little Enos Burdette" post="940595" timestamp="1293899044"]
FINALLY.................

Some people are getting it.  This is what it has sounded like coming from several of the Silsbee faithful.  Glad you are finally opening your eyes to it!!!!!

This is two good teams, both have great coaching staffs and quality players.  Both have tradition and experience.  Either team could win on either teams floor.

Each city has their proud supporters and each has their idiotic supporters.............but the key is to be a realist and [b]respect others as well[/b]!!!!

Anxious for Jan. 14th to finally get here, and may the best team win!!!!
[/quote]

Respect? Hmmmm, take note. ;)

BTW, just what has it sounded like? Not sure I understand your point.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="940586" timestamp="1293896416"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=78065.msg940585#msg940585 date=1293896048]
nah, one of that 7-10 team's wins came against HJ.  HJ better hope that DC's toe keeps bothering him, and also that Silsbee starts some jv players to get them experience.
[/quote]

HJ has not played West Brook this year.

Reach somewhere else. ;)
[/quote]

my mistake.  wrong beaumont school.  silsbee just beat a school that HJ was too scared to play.