How does HJ compare to Silsbee this year?

BADSANTA

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="939913" timestamp="1293744061"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=78065.msg939912#msg939912 date=1293743965]
You guys are betting the wrong person. BADSANTA doesn't pay off his bets when he loses.
[/quote]

Are you implying that BADSANTA might lose this bet??? ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

No. What I am implying is that whatever BADSANTA bets on, if he loses, he doesn't pay.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="939919" timestamp="1293745237"]
1000 vs a few beers! I can pull this off Aggie. I promise to pay up. I stand behind my Tigers this year. Not saying HJ isnt capable but I have confidence in Silsbee.
[/quote]

Then why did you bet me a $1000 bucks if you were not prepared to pay?

Welcher!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="939890" timestamp="1293740619"]
I'm willing to bet all of you Hawks fans a beer that Silsbee sweeps HJ this year. Average margin of victory will be 11 points. Any takers? Also, if HJ beats Silsbee I will wear a HJ shirt and sit right in the middle of the Tiger crowd. IMO HJ is overrated!
[/quote]

didn't you start this thread asking how silsbee and HJ matched up?  and now you're talking crap to anyone who doesn't agree with the opinion that you already had before you started this thread? what a turd.  HJ and Silsbee should have two great games this season, just like they do every year.  silsbee is certainly the favorite, but they have been the past several years, and HJ has beaten them at least once every season.  HJ is MORE than capable of beating them with the team they're putting on the court this year, and with the team they'll have returning, they'll be the favorites next year.  

I think the people of Silsbee are tired of the arrogance expressed by HJ fans and the mere reference of HJ beating Silsbee this year is absurd. Stand up Silsbee fans. Don't take this beating from HJ this year. It's your year. I believe in you. HJ throwing in your face that their team is once again weaker but it won't really matter ;D

HJ will not only lose twice to Silsbee by they won't even be at the Regional Tourney! Yes, I said. Silsbee we be there hold the trophy again going back to Austin. HJ is well coached and so is Silsbee. Again Silsbee will go back to state while HJ listens to us on www.setxsports.com or go pay 400 for a room to watch the Tigers roll. Boooyaaa!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="940011" timestamp="1293756962"]
HJ will not only lose twice to Silsbee by they won't even be at the Regional Tourney! Yes, I said. Silsbee we be there hold the trophy again going back to Austin. HJ is well coached and so is Silsbee. Again Silsbee will go back to state while HJ listens to us on www.setxsports.com or go pay 400 for a room to watch the Tigers roll. Boooyaaa!
[/quote]

Figure that if the few that say this every year at some point it will actually happen.............. ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="940011" timestamp="1293756962"]
[/quote]

And the Vikings and Cowboys will dominate the current football season.

The funny thing is that it has been 3-4 years since any of the HJ faithful have been on here claiming that they would win state easily or walk all over someone!!!!! 

The trash talkers have been a plenty for other schools in the area, but not from the Hawk faithful!!!

So keep on keepin on and see where that gets you!!!!!

[quote name="Little Enos Burdette" post="940031" timestamp="1293760113"]
The funny thing is that it has been 3-4 years since any of the HJ faithful have been on here claiming that they would win state easily or walk all over someone!!!!! 

[b]The trash talkers have been a plenty for other schools in the area, but not from the Hawk faithful!!![/b]
[/quote]

that's not completely true.  i think several of us talk trash every year, right after the hawks prove everyone wrong.  again.

[quote name="speechless" post="940020" timestamp="1293758879"]
red2red/swag wannabe ::)
[/quote[quote author=speechless link=topic=78065.msg940020#msg940020 date=1293758879]
[/quote[quote author=speechless link=topic=78065.msg940020#msg940020 date=1293758879]
[/quote]Lil Swagalicious...lol

[quote name="bullets13" post="940035" timestamp="1293760697"]
[quote author=Little Enos Burdette link=topic=78065.msg940031#msg940031 date=1293760113]

[b]The trash talkers have been a plenty for other schools in the area, but not from the Hawk faithful!!![/b]
[/quote]

that's not completely true.  i think several of us talk trash every year, right after the hawks prove everyone wrong.  again.
[/quote]I sure hope the Silsbee fans are reading this comment.  The nerve of some HJ fans..... ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="940141" timestamp="1293771189"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=78065.msg940035#msg940035 date=1293760697]
[quote author=Little Enos Burdette link=topic=78065.msg940031#msg940031 date=1293760113]

[/quote]

that's not completely true.  i think several of us talk trash every year, right after the hawks prove
everyone wrong.  again.
[/quote]I sure hope the Silsbee fans are reading this comment.  The nerve of some HJ fans..... ;D
[/quote]

Yeah the nerve of any HJ fan to pull for their team....man I cant get over anyone thinking they have a chance to beat Silsbee this year. I totally agree blue....And I have been on this site for a long time and followed all of the HJ threads, I dont remember anyone getting on here and saying they would win state easily....even in 2007 when we did. No matter what their are a lot of things that have to fall in place to go all the way, in a state as big as texas it is a major accomplishment to go all the way, If Silsbee wins it all I will be the first to get on here and congratulate them.....I' m just really happy that BOTH hj and silsbee offer good tough competition to each other, that will only help both squads down the road.