Vandalizing School Property

bh89-2

This past week was BH's homecoming game, one that was captured by Houston TV Channel 2. Although we won the game, it was not as nice of a homecoming after Vandals really screwed up the entire football field. I can only imagine the damaged caused was in the thousands of dollas and could easily be a felony crime.

I clearly understand there are rivals between some schools, however at which point does this become criminal vs. spirited fun? I hope BH146 can provide this forum with a picture to see what a mess these few delinquent fools caused.

This past week was BH's homecoming game' date=' one that was captured by Houston TV Channel 2. Although we won the game, it was not as nice of a homecoming after Vandals really screwed up the entire football field. I can only imagine the damaged caused was in the thousands of dollas and could easily be a felony crime.

I clearly understand there are rivals between some schools, however at which point does this become criminal vs. spirited fun? I hope BH146 can provide this forum with a picture to see what a mess these few delinquent fools caused.[/quote']

I think I am going to take issue with this post as it seems to point fingers at students of Huffman. I have met alot of those kids over there and know they are much more respectful of property than to even comtemplate such a heinous act.

I have heard the same thing that Bronx did, that the vandals were from right there in Mont Belvieu, not from Huffman as your post implied.

This past week was BH's homecoming game' date=' one that was captured by Houston TV Channel 2. Although we won the game, it was not as nice of a homecoming after Vandals really screwed up the entire football field. I can only imagine the damaged caused was in the thousands of dollas and could easily be a felony crime.

I clearly understand there are rivals between some schools, however at which point does this become criminal vs. spirited fun? I hope BH146 can provide this forum with a picture to see what a mess these few delinquent fools caused.[/quote']

Good try but better check the facts out before you shoot your gap off.

It could have very well been BH folks or anyone for that matter.....

I don't know and I suspect if the police knew we would all know. I am not implying Huffman or anyone else did it, but rather asking a question. When has this type of vandalisim gone too far?

Ok looks like the point is someone tore up the BH field. Of course Huffman is going to be the main suspects since you were the one that we were playing that night. No one is going to know for sure until the police find out who the culpurts were. I have also heard that it was done by an ex BH class ,but this is as much of a rumor as Huffman did it. I think what happened is that aliens landed on the field Thursday night and the Goverment is trying to cover it up!!!! Dang Bush!!!!!!! :lol:

No harm no foul kids will be kids 8)

Guest TravelingBandsman

Even if many of Huffman's people are respectful, every school, doesn't matter who it is, has it's delequents that their sole purpose in life is to screw with good people.

I remember back when I was in school Bridge City had a pretty good team a couple of years. Our field had what looked like a Cardinal head and a BC burned into the field, later we found out that some kids from TJ actually did it. Of course it seemed like every year we played Nederland there was something painted on the school or the field, most of the time it was former PN-G students or people from other schools.

The only thing people will remember is........ WHO WON THE GAME !

They will forget about the damage done' date=' and also[b'] forget who got queen.

But they will remember who won.

Thats a FACT !

Not true...I remember who got queen at my Senior year Homecoming game! But, then again, my mind is full of useless trivia! :roll:

hey it just your picture with the astro hat on makes you look a little guyish :D:D:D

Alright NB...who pushed your button? Don't you dare even attempt to take on my Hottie Scottie! :evil:

I don't have the hots for Jessica Simpson! :roll: Besides, I've got my guy on there as my avatar so every time I post, I get to see him smiling back at me! :D That makes me happy....and, after all, don't you want me to be happy?

Anyway, I'm a brunette (well, sort of), not a blonde. So Jessica wouldn't pass for me.

Okay, I guess I've thoroughly highjacked this thread now! :lol:

yea there is girls on here.. (wink wink) and yes i know ALOT about football.. and thats y i think that i deserved it when i got football sweetheart this past year.. i LOVE watching football games.. they are so intense.. if you ever come to a kville game, look for a cheerleader that is probably watching most of the game instead of cheering or is always standing on the sideline jumping up and down where the line of scrimmage is ... and

on another note.. in kville, someone vadalized our baseball field.. i understand having a good time and all about rapping, but on school property.. now thats just stupid..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw