Front Runner Bridge City Fans?

I cant believe my eyes!!!!! Is this a controversial thread that has nothing to do with WOS???? Its amazing!!!! :lol::lol:

Ill let yall battle it out. Its kind of funny to see other people duke it out.

For my 2 cents, I always thought BC had some of the most loyal fans!

Guest BobcatBeliever

I think every school has a few adult fans just like that. Nobody is immune to it. Having been raised in the BC/OF area, I can attest that the majority of BC fans are very loyal.

Snuka has now joined Balla as the two biggest dillrods on this board. You start a post that makes absolutely ZERO sense, just to harass some BC fans that might have left early. Then you continue on with that stupid little poem about basketball. First of all you run your mouth before the game, then you win and you continue to pile on. BC people on the other hand never ran smack before the game and certainly did not do so after the game. It called being a gracious winner or loser. Something you don't know anything about. You do know how to be a classless idiot who runs his mouth behind a screen name. Call me when you grow up and get some fuzz on your ya-ya. Until then, shut your mouth unless you have a small idea of what you are talking about.

This topic makes a lot of sense. What's the purpose of a blog anyway? Is it for everyone on there to agree and not have opinions? If you don't like the controversy, use your little mouse to click on topics about weather and field conditions. That's your right. Quit being a baby, Kosmo. Everyone wants to whine too much.

Guest Orangeboy

What's that sound?

What's that noise I hear?

Oh' date=' it's Bridge City basketballs,

Thumping loud and clear!

~ SuperflySnuka :wink:[/quote']

No its the ping of the baseballs hitting those bats, ready to make another trip to Austin.

Is BC any good in basketball? They should be. They are going to get an early start on Wos' date=' Kirbyville, Silsbee. :D[/quote']

You know Kville beats Bridge City for the first time since 1960......that's right 1960 and you guys are talking like you are big stuff. 1960....GOOD LORD that is a long time. Did they even wear a face mask back then?

You talked smack last year, and oh by the way you got crushed. How bout the year before? Oh, you got smacked again...the year before or maybe the year before that? You guys have been getting crushed the past 7 years and you guys beat us by 15 points and you act like it was the biggest win you have ever had in the history of Kirbyville football. There you go - maybe it was.

Dem Cats played a good game, with a gameplan that exploited BC's weakness, and the talent to put the plan into action and make it a success.

DEM CAT FANS don't know how to win, or get along, or accept the congatulations you are offered with humbleness and humilty, which makes me think (and hope) you will have a short post-season!

Guest bc-all-the-way

Some BC fans did leave early. The people that stayed stayed for the boys on the team, and to show them the respect we have for them.

K'ville only had about 150 fans even show up for the game. Now what kind of respect is that? Supposedly the best team you've had since '60, and only 150 fans show up. And probably most of them were there to see the band! (who did a good job, by the way!)

Silsbee hasn't been on this site showing their --s, Wo-S is another class act that doesn't bad-mouth teams they beat.

That justs leaves K'ville, with an average team, showing how unprepared they are to be winners. It's been so long you don't even know how to act.

How can the rest of the district support you in the playoffs?

Guest bleed orange

Birdman we are closer than you think. OF and BC have not talked smack about any game involving our teams. You know what that says. We do have class and a lot of it. When we played you guys there was nothing but mutual respect between the two communities. We are better than they are. Let them talk all they want. Talk is cheap!!!! I still would love to beat you guys but I won't lose any sleep over it because there is allways girls basketball. Just kidding, not really!!! Thats for you bigred75!!!!!!!!

Your JV did put it to our freshmen team though. So congrats on that.

It was Kirbyville who insisted that BC make the long trip in the terrible conditions to play. I guess they thought they were pretty good. If it was a bunch of Freshmen, why didn't they want to play the BC Freshman team instead of the JV? Maybe there could have been a "freaking romp" in that game.

Our JV players play as Varisty players on Friday nights and our freshmen players play as JV players on Thursday nights. This is a down year for Kirbyville and look what they're doing. And what terrible conditions were you talking about? Rain? In Southeast Texas? Rain? Cancel because of rain? You're kidding, right?

Anyway, good luck against Hamshire-Fannett this week. You guys should dominate them, huh? I mean you guys are still Bridge City and they're just Hamshire-Fannett.

BLEED ORANGE:

Birdman we are closer than you think. OF and BC have not talked smack about any game involving our teams. You know what that says. We do have class and a lot of it. When we played you guys there was nothing but mutual respect between the two communities. We are better than they are. Let them talk all they want. Talk is cheap!!!! I still would love to beat you guys but I won't lose any sleep over it because there is allways girls basketball. Just kidding, not really!!! Thats for you bigred75!!!!!!!!

WOW who would have thought one of the few threads I have read this year would involve a post about little ole' ME!!!!!!!! Time has not allowed me to be on hear much lately, but how great that I have a lasting impression on you. I will be back soon talking smack like never before.hahahahahahaha......maybe........ stay tuned.

Our JV players play as Varisty players on Friday nights and our freshmen players play as JV players on Thursday nights. This is a down year for Kirbyville and look what they're doing. And what terrible conditions were you talking about? Rain? In Southeast Texas? Rain? Cancel because of rain? You're kidding' date=' right?

Anyway, good luck against Hamshire-Fannett this week. You guys should dominate them, huh? I mean you guys are still Bridge City and they're just Hamshire-Fannett.[/quote']

considering that this was the only game going on in southeast texas that night and roads were flooded and schools were closed the next morning, i would say yes the game should have been cancelled. just like every other game in the area was for safty travel reasons.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder