HJ at LCM Monday Night.....Predictions?

Lazeek

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="927186" timestamp="1291598867"]
The HJ game at LCM is tomorrow night.  The schedule showed Tuesday night, but it is at LCM tomorrow night.

There will be NO BROADCAST of this game.
[/quote]

Well, hmmpf.  See if I put you on the broadcast guide!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="927270" timestamp="1291606648"]
The game was originally scheduled for Tuesday night and had no conflicts, but since game is tomorrow I have a little dribblers game that I have to coach at 8 in Nome!!!
[/quote] :D I'm glad you didn't say you were going to broadcast the LD game.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="927275" timestamp="1291606773"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=77092.msg927270#msg927270 date=1291606648]
The game was originally scheduled for Tuesday night and had no conflicts, but since game is tomorrow I have a little dribblers game that I have to coach at 8 in Nome!!!
[/quote]

I tried to get AAW to come to Fairfield and broadcast some of the local teams in the National Tourney last year!!!! :D :D :D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="927283" timestamp="1291607035"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=77092.msg927275#msg927275 date=1291606773]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=77092.msg927270#msg927270 date=1291606648]
[/quote]

I tried to get AAW to come to Fairfield and broadcast some of the local teams in the National Tourney last year!!!! :D :D :D
[/quote]I love LD Nationals. Its  a lot of fun and town pride is involved.

LAZEEK, man I attend a lot of tournaments year round. I get the opportunity the see the best players in the country. See guys who are going pro one day. But Little Dribblers during Nationals is on a whole "nother" level. I never heard of LD until I moved to the area and began to put on some tournaments. I thought LD consisted of 4 year olds playing ball. I gotta give it to them, one of the purest forms of basketball tournaments in the country. The kids aren't as talented but they play to win and play for team pride and their communities. So pure and fun to watch. ;)

I feel if HJ plays they way that they are capable they will win.  If they show up like they did against Nederland then they will be in trouble.  LCM is a solid team that will be in the hunt for the 4th and final playoff spot in 20-4A!!!!

I will take the Hawks in a closer game than most expect......HJ wins 59-51!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="927463" timestamp="1291656452"]
I feel if HJ plays they way that they are capable they will win.  If they show up like they did against Nederland then they will be in trouble.  LCM is a solid team that will be in the hunt for the 4th and final playoff spot in 20-4A!!!!

[/quote]LC-M is an easy game. LC-M will not be ready for this game.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="927463" timestamp="1291656452"]
I feel if HJ plays they way that they are capable they will win.  If they show up like they did against Nederland then they will be in trouble.  LCM is a solid team that will be in the hunt for the 4th and final playoff spot in 20-4A!!!!

[/quote]

I agree with Zeek.. Dont sleep on LCM too much. They can come out on fire and really put the pressure on teams that think they are suppose to win coming in.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="927488" timestamp="1291658971"]
[quote author=real eyes realize real li link=topic=77092.msg927483#msg927483 date=1291658418]
just a question....why is it that hj seems to play most people in ozens district but wnt play them. I think it wld possibly be a pretty good game.
[/quote]

Or maybe it's Ozen who chooses not to play HJ. ;)
[/quote]

Exactly...........HJ has requested to play Ozen the last three years and Ozen has declined.  HJ asked to play Ozen in the Fred Williams this year and Ozen once again declined!!!  Not saying that HJ would win, but it is NOT HJ that is keeping this matchup from happening!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="927497" timestamp="1291659774"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=77092.msg927488#msg927488 date=1291658971]
[quote author=real eyes realize real li link=topic=77092.msg927483#msg927483 date=1291658418]
just a question....why is it that hj seems to play most people in ozens district but wnt play them. I think it wld possibly be a pretty good game.
[/quote]

Or maybe it's Ozen who chooses not to play HJ. ;)
[/quote]

Exactly...........HJ has requested to play Ozen the last three years and Ozen has declined.  HJ asked to play Ozen in the Fred Williams this year and Ozen once again declined!!!  Not saying that HJ would win, but it is NOT HJ that is keeping this matchup from happening!!!
[/quote]Did you guys ask when Boutte was there? Ozen's talent took a slight dip several years ago. Not saying they can't beat HJ ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder