FORT BEND HIGHTOWER VS. DALLAS MADISON YMBL SEMIFINAL/HIGHTOWER WINS!

WOSgrad

SETXsports.com continues it's coverage of high school tournament basketball as it's Championship Saturday at the YMBL/BISD South Texas Shootout!  The first semi-finals features the Fort Bend Hightower Hurricanes, ranked 22nd in 5A, vs. the Dallas Madison Trojans, ranked 3rd in 3A.  The Hurricanes punched their ticket to this semifinal with a 62-48 win over Lufkin on Thursday and a 60-47 victory over Dallas South Oak Cliff yesterday.  The Trojans are in the semis via an 80-51 win over New Orleans Walker on Thursday and a 71-51 victory over Beaumont West Brook yesterday.

Join Mike Sanchez as he brings you all of the action from the Montagne Center on the campus of Lamar University in Beaumont starting at 10:55 a.m. for an 11 a.m. tipoff right here on your Source for Sports by clicking the following link:

***NOTE**** (although the title of the media player has it as a Silsbee game, this will be the link used for the YMBL Tournament)

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

I enjoyed the broadcast this morning. I know the mom of one of our players was listening to the game as well. Even though Hightower won, I'm glad we were able to play the Hurricanes. Our sophomores need to go against teams like that to get them ready for the playoffs. We have the most brutal non-district schedule in 3A (We have Arlington Grace Prep on Tuesday and they are loaded.). Our schedule was rough last year, but it's nothing like the one Coach Mobley put together for this season. If we play Cleveland in the 3rd place game, that'll be our first game against a 3A school this year and will be our only one until district starts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83