#1 Brownwood vs. Borger at Shotwell Stadium/LIONS WIN 35-6!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="stevieray" post="916856" timestamp="1290474203"]
This one will get ugly....Borger will play hard, they always have some of the toughest hombres in West Texas....but Brownwood will roll.

[/quote]Borger will hang for a half IMO......... :D Ok ok back to reality---Brownwood might have 30-40 by halftime. You coming Friday?

[quote name="THE WILDCATS" post="917029" timestamp="1290483123"]
SCooter this is southeast Texas and this site is about southeast Texas Football if you want to pull for someone Like Brownwood why not go to their site? I am a Wildcat fan and hopefully we get the chance to play your Brownwood team.
[/quote]so when the fans of your past state title game opponents came on site you got mad at them?  ::)

get real and get the hate out your blood. worry bout CS.

[quote name="THE WILDCATS" post="917029" timestamp="1290483123"]
SCooter this is southeast Texas and this site is about southeast Texas Football if you want to pull for someone Like Brownwood why not go to their site? I am a Wildcat fan and hopefully we get the chance to play your Brownwood team.
[/quote]If you have been around this site long enough you would know that when it started it was primarily Se Texas football. Since it has grown to more of a State football website and I for one enjoy getting updates about all teams in Texas especially the West Texas teams because I have family that lives out there. Lighten up....Most people support our local teams and enjoy people like Scooter and few others that live out there letting us know what our local teams have to look forward to.

[quote name="pirate68" post="917063" timestamp="1290485181"]
[quote author=THE WILDCATS link=topic=76525.msg917029#msg917029 date=1290483123]
[/quote]If you have been around this site long enough you would know that when it started it was primarily Se Texas football. Since it has grown to more of a State football website and I for one enjoy getting updates about all teams in Texas especially the West Texas teams because I have family that lives out there. Lighten up....Most people support our local teams and enjoy people like Scooter and few others that live out there letting us know what our local teams have to look forward to.
[/quote]PREACH!!!!!!!

I went to the Shallowater vs. Borger game for Bi-District, and those Borger boys are huge. Shallowater was no slouch either! Borger has a shifty QB and a Jaq. Rodgers type RB. Their D is bend but don't break. They will give B'wood all they can handle. As a former Borger native, I have to pull for the upset but I know its highly unlikely.

[quote name="lubbockdawg" post="917389" timestamp="1290540284"]
I went to the Shallowater vs. Borger game for Bi-District, and those Borger boys are huge. Shallowater was no slouch either! Borger has a shifty QB and a Jaq. Rodgers type RB. Their D is bend but don't break. They will give B'wood all they can handle. As a former Borger native, I have to pull for the upset but I know its highly unlikely.
[/quote]what grade is that RB in?

[quote name="Sloe" post="917641" timestamp="1290563201"]
[quote author=stevieray link=topic=76525.msg917222#msg917222 date=1290527118]
That's funny...only 28 posts and someone is trying to draw boundaries for posting.   :D :D
[/quote]I say illegal formation. First down.  :D
[/quote]TD Brownwood 7-0 over KVille.  :D

j/k

Nope not worried at all if ya win ya win if ya don't ya don't and I have been on the site for a long time don't really care to post cause most of the junk on here don't really amount to a hill of beans to me, just me I had rather pull for my home team and really don't care to much for the folks that want to jump on a band wagon of a team everyone thinks will win, win lose are draw I follow my wildcats and then my local teams, I think its great Brownwood is so predicted to win it all I just know I saw them in person the teams I have seen them play does not really hold a candle to the teams I have seen from this area and they sure give the points up though they score alot this is true but if the right defense comes along hello, Football is not just x's and o's it has alot to do with the type of team your playing the attitude of the kids playin that day and so nope I think you play them one at a time, and for the one that said a few post yada dad do are whatever get real dude I have my opinion and yall have yours I was just sayin but think what ya will, I have studied football for a long time post on here does not have a thing to do with what ya know. So preach go ahead trader. The truth is the truth.

[quote name="THE WILDCATS" post="917649" timestamp="1290563483"]
Nope not worried at all if ya win ya win if ya don't ya don't and I have been on the site for a long time don't really care to post cause most of the junk on here don't really amount to a hill of beans to me, just me I had rather pull for my home team and really don't care to much for the folks that want to jump on a band wagon of a team everyone thinks will win, win lose are draw I follow my wildcats and then my local teams, I think its great Brownwood is so predicted to win it all I just know I saw them in person the teams I have seen them play does not really hold a candle to the teams I have seen from this area and they sure give the points up though they score alot this is true but if the right defense comes along hello, Football is not just x's and o's it has alot to do with the type of team your playing the attitude of the kids playin that day and so nope I think you play them one at a time, and for the one that said a few post yada dad do are whatever get real dude I have my opinion and yall have yours I was just sayin but think what ya will, [b]I have studied football for a long time post on here does not have a thing to do with what ya know.[/b] So preach go ahead trader. The truth is the truth.
[/quote]I'm glad your the only one thats knows football. Heck we are all just BBall guy's anyways.

Nope not worried at all if ya win ya win if ya don't ya don't and I have been on the site for a long time don't really care to post cause most of the junk on here don't really amount to a hill of beans to me, just me I had rather pull for my home team and really don't care to much for the folks that want to jump on a band wagon of a team everyone thinks will win, win lose are draw I follow my wildcats and then my local teams, I think its great Brownwood is so predicted to win it all I just know I saw them in person the teams I have seen them play does not really hold a candle to the teams I have seen from this area and they sure give the points up though they score alot this is true but if the right defense comes along hello, Football is not just x's and o's it has alot to do with the type of team your playing the attitude of the kids playin that day and so nope I think you play them one at a time, and for the one that said a few post yada dad do are whatever get real dude I have my opinion and yall have yours I was just sayin but think what ya will, I have studied football for a long time post on here does not have a thing to do with what ya know. So preach go ahead trader. The truth is the truth.
[/quote]pretty sure that bandwagon of kville is filling up  ;)  i wanna see who jumps off first  :D

BTW

winner plays the winner of Monahans (12-0) vs. Snyder (10-2) Friday 6:00pm San Angelo Stadium, San Angelo

Nope not worried at all if ya win ya win if ya don't ya don't and I have been on the site for a long time don't really care to post cause most of the junk on here don't really amount to a hill of beans to me, just me I had rather pull for my home team and really don't care to much for the folks that want to jump on a band wagon of a team everyone thinks will win, win lose are draw I follow my wildcats and then my local teams, I think its great Brownwood is so predicted to win it all I just know I saw them in person the teams I have seen them play does not really hold a candle to the teams I have seen from this area and they sure give the points up though they score alot this is true but if the right defense comes along hello, Football is not just x's and o's it has alot to do with the type of team your playing the attitude of the kids playin that day and so nope I think you play them one at a time, and for the one that said a few post yada dad do are whatever get real dude I have my opinion and yall have yours I was just sayin but think what ya will, [b]I have studied football for a long time post on here does not have a thing to do with what ya know. So preach go ahead trader. The truth is the truth.[/b]
[/quote].........From a freshman  :D

when did you start studying? Last night?  :D :D :D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="917676" timestamp="1290564390"]
[quote author=THE WILDCATS link=topic=76525.msg917649#msg917649 date=1290563483]
Nope not worried at all if ya win ya win if ya don't ya don't and I have been on the site for a long time don't really care to post cause most of the junk on here don't really amount to a hill of beans to me, just me I had rather pull for my home team and really don't care to much for the folks that want to jump on a band wagon of a team everyone thinks will win, win lose are draw I follow my wildcats and then my local teams, I think its great Brownwood is so predicted to win it all I just know I saw them in person the teams I have seen them play does not really hold a candle to the teams I have seen from this area and they sure give the points up though they score alot this is true but if the right defense comes along hello, Football is not just x's and o's it has alot to do with the type of team your playing the attitude of the kids playin that day and so nope I think you play them one at a time, and for the one that said a few post yada dad do are whatever get real dude I have my opinion and yall have yours I was just sayin but think what ya will, [b]I have studied football for a long time post on here does not have a thing to do with what ya know. So preach go ahead trader. The truth is the truth.[/b]
[/quote].........From a freshman  :D

when did you start studying? Last night?  :D :D :D
[/quote] ;D :o ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83