Kirbyville vs Coldsprings Fri 6:00pm Umphrey Stadium Lamar University!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Coldspring takes it this time.  I know both teams have improved since the first meeting, but what I saw tonight was very good defense, an offensive line that just blew the other team off the ball, and a running game that looked lights out.  I wish they played this one in Lufkin or Nac would have been nice so I could go watch.  Go Trojans

[quote name="Scooter!" post="914068" timestamp="1290232320"]
[quote author=cheese link=topic=76390.msg914057#msg914057 date=1290231755]
I believe the results will be different from earlier this season.

Coldspring by a TD
[/quote]Here we go ;D

trash talk starts now  :D

you can dub this one the battle of 2nd place in the state for 3A D2 :o
[/quote]

you'll eventually see scooter  ;D ;D 8)
you will have kville back in your signature.

love the banter from coldspring too.. seen a lot of people from CS on
facebook say "get ready kirbyville".. CS has been owned by kirbyville.
don't forget that. coldspring better get ready.

not that the past really matters but..
already this year was 20-6
11/17/06 kville wins 27-12 first round playoff game
11/15/05 kville wins 59-0
10/08/04 kville wins 35-6
again, those wins dont mean a thing come friday.. but..
kirbyville did win all of the last four meetings by a combined score of 141-24

Scooter, your rather quick to throwing teams under the bus and predict teams to be "upset" this or that week. What happened to WOS tonight.. yes.. they were UPSET as well. You predicted WOS to come out with a win... didn't happen. I'm not saying that theres no chance that we wont be the upset for this upcomming week, but what I am saying is this, any team can be beat on any given night. Just like WOS did.. so can Brownwood. Then where will you stand? Who's wagon will you jump on then? Look at Celina.. whom was the #2 ranked team in 3A... upset by Lovejoy. So go ahead and proclaim Brownwood the 3A D2 Champ.. your predictions haven't impressed me in any way shape or form. And by the way.. remember on the WOS vs BR thread.. I made the comment about the turnovers.. how it can come back to haunt you against a well oiled team?... my point exactly. The way I see it... you have nothing better to do than to hop from train to train.. which ever team is advancing each week.. stick to a team and back em 100%. Quit flip-flopping. It only makes yourself look like a fool.

[quote name="wildcatfan2000" post="914120" timestamp="1290238144"]
Scooter, your rather quick to throwing teams under the bus and predict teams to be "upset" this or that week. What happened to WOS tonight.. yes.. they were UPSET as well. You predicted WOS to come out with a win... didn't happen. I'm not saying that theres no chance that we wont be the upset for this upcomming week, but what I am saying is this, any team can be beat on any given night. Just like WOS did.. so can Brownwood. Then where will you stand? Who's wagon will you jump on then? Look at Celina.. whom was the #2 ranked team in 3A... upset by Lovejoy. So go ahead and proclaim Brownwood the 3A D2 Champ.. your predictions haven't impressed me in any way shape or form. And by the way.. remember on the WOS vs BR thread.. I made the comment about the turnovers.. how it can come back to haunt you against a well oiled team?... my point exactly. The way I see it... you have nothing better to do than to hop from train to train.. which ever team is advancing each week.. stick to a team and back em 100%. Quit flip-flopping. It only makes yourself look like a fool.
[/quote]

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D ;D..Tell it like it is. ,,,Hahahaha

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="wildcatfan2000" post="914120" timestamp="1290238144"]
[/quote]

dddaaannnnnggggg.... not bad for a freshman lol  ::) ::) tell em. i'm wondering where scooter is right now. ;D ;D

[quote name="mytwocents" post="914193" timestamp="1290262110"]
[quote author=wildcatfan2000 link=topic=76390.msg914120#msg914120 date=1290238144]
[/quote]

[b]dddaaannnnnggggg.... not bad for a freshman lol  ::) ::) tell em. i'm wondering where scooter is right now. ;D ;D
[/quote][/b]

Probably watching the Brownwood game film ...or having breakfast with JAXON SHIPLEY :D :D :D ;)

#1. I took kville off the signature because one of your insecure fans got mad when I said brownwood would steamroll their competition thru the state title game. Say what you want but that WILL happen.

#2. I've been a fan of kville since they was getting their tails whipped in the late 90s early 2000s cause I had friends on their teams ala Bean, beaver, limbrick just to name a few.

#3. For certain kville fans (other than the kville fans that have a brain) being worried bout my signature, lol, you better be worried bout Coldspring. I'm pretty sure the Trojans don't care about it.  ;)

Well Scooter we do not need your signature and as far as Brownwood goes seen them and yes they are good but they have holes in the defense and you do something to shut those route that are being run down from being so precise and you have yourself a beat Brownwood team so I will not get on the Brownwood train Like to see the wildcats kick some Trojan rear end then move to the next one in line And see where we go from their.

I'm for southeast Texas Football. I'll back my Stangs till they get bounced. We had a good season, tough on the young men but it's over now. Several area teams lost last night , we need to rally behind the remaining teams and support Southeast Texas Football.

Kville - Stay focused on the task at hand. As you well know any team can go down on a given day.
You can not afford to take anyone lightly. I'll be there Friday Night pulling for the Cats.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="Kville99" post="914035" timestamp="1290230727"]
the real trash talking will begin when chs11 gets home tonight and gets his diaper changed and is allowed to sign on with moms permission...lol
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="914223" timestamp="1290265411"]
#1. I took kville off the signature because one of your insecure fans got mad when I said brownwood would steamroll their competition thru the state title game. Say what you want but that WILL happen.

#2. I've been a fan of kville since they was getting their tails whipped in the late 90s early 2000s cause I had friends on their teams ala Bean, beaver, limbrick just to name a few.

#3. For certain kville fans (other than the kville fans that have a brain) being worried bout my signature, lol, you better be worried bout Coldspring. I'm pretty sure the Trojans don't care about it.  ;)

[/quote]

You dont have to keep saying "one" of your insecure fans.  Just say it!!  It was me people!! Im the insecure fan.  LOL 

If your going to tell a story then tell the whole story!  You make it sound like poor little scooter just predicted Brownwood to win state and everyone jumped on you.  awww Poor Little scoot!!

let me remind you about your prediction!

[color=red]"awwwwww...kville only by 9? and you think you can get on the field with Brownwood? LMAO!
congrats to the Cats on the win anyway vs LaVega"

"If its getting annoying tell your team Coach Ship has a meeting in Arlington at Jerrys world come state title time, yall more than welcome to join.  Will ya be there?  IMO WOS will after tonights showing"

"kville, but if they face Brownwood they wont win period. not even close. I know a great team when i see one"

"you till take the opinion and like it.  tell your team to bring it if you prob with it"[/color]

you call it predictions, I call it being an

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t283/gargoyle_07/Image3Ddemocrat_donkey_11.png[/img]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder