Kirbyville vs Coldsprings Fri 6:00pm Umphrey Stadium Lamar University!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scooter!" post="914562" timestamp="1290287324"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=76390.msg914552#msg914552 date=1290287121]
Why are all the Kats fans hating on Scotter? Geez bc he made a prediction?
[/quote]Cause some of them have heads the size of a Goodyear blimp since they been having success the past few years.  ;) there is more than enough folks that think the same exact way bout some not all of the kville fans.
[/quote]

I'm not hating on no one...I was just picking...I would love to see Kirbyville win State,But if they don't I'm not gonna go out and hang myself..lol.... All this talk It's all in fun to me ,some take it way to serious...If they can't take it,they shouldn't dish it out....Scooter as any one else has a right to support what team he chooses..Ok... ;D ;)

Guest jhamilton
Scooter is a  bro from East Texas and he is getting sacked by Kville? Come on Kats you dont dump on a bro from the woods just bc he makes a pick. Scooter Marshall sucked this year bro but Lukfin was not much either. BTW I love the Big Country bc spent time out there with junior at football camps at HSU.

[quote name="beechnut" post="914583" timestamp="1290287961"]
Scooter is a  bro from East Texas and he is getting sacked by Kville? Come on Kats you dont dump on a bro from the woods just bc he makes a pick. Scooter Marshall sucked this year bro but Lukfin was not much either. BTW I love the Big Country bc spent time out there with junior at football camps at HSU.
[/quote]I had lufkin playing Abilene for state semis

[/quote]

That's exactly what I said..He can pick whoever he wants..That's up to him... ;)

[/quote]

ah come on!  we are just messing with scooter!  If anyone deserved to be picked on its scooter!! ;D

[quote name="rykerx144" post="914595" timestamp="1290288312"]
ah come on!  we are just messing with scooter!  If anyone deserved to be picked on its scooter!! ;D

Just out of curiosity..... and let me clarify up front, this is all hypothetical, not predictions, as like others on this site, I believe ANY team can be beat.  NO ONE is perfect and EVERYONE is subject to have an off night, that being said...here's my question:  IF Brownwood should get upset before Dec. 17, or IF Kirbyville and Brownwood should both make it there and Kirbyville wins..... is Scooter gonna come on here and eat crow????  LOL....  Maybe you guys should make some pink shirt bet...or something ryker....you know, just in case the unthinkable should somehow happen....lol  I am confident that  Kirbyville will give them a game like they haven't seen this year.  Like I said, no predicitions from this fan.  I am to superstitious ( no jinx) , and also believe in the old "one game at a time" mentality.  Sure is nice when your psychic though...to already know who wins state...but it kinda takes the fun out of it...lol :0)  All in fun btw.  I don't hate on anyone....just get a kick out of all this and IMO think SOMETHING should be at stake, as confident as Scooter is....you know...JUST IN CASE....  ;)

[/quote]

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="914761" timestamp="1290296687"]
Well if Scooter loses he gets 9 lashes across the eye balls with a wet yo-yo string.... ;D
[/quote]

I was thinking something like....standing in the middle of Kirbyville with Brownwood attire on and a sign that says;  BROWNWOOD SHOULD HAVE WON!!!  or maybe....  okay..not the mildcats, the WILDCATS STATE CHAMPS 2010!!!  Oh did I mention he should be on a ummm....donkey ; )....he he he.  Just saying.  (Please be nice to me Scooter...I'm a woman and SURELY your a gentleman, I am just kidding anyways, ;))  Just curious where Scooter graduated from?  Whose his hometown team?

[quote name="wildcat11" post="914767" timestamp="1290297378"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=76390.msg914761#msg914761 date=1290296687]
Well if Scooter loses he gets 9 lashes across the eye balls with a wet yo-yo string.... ;D
[/quote]

I was thinking something like....standing in the middle of Kirbyville with Brownwood attire on and a sign that says;  BROWNWOOD SHOULD HAVE WON!!!  or maybe....  okay..not the mildcats, the WILDCATS STATE CHAMPS 2010!!!  Oh did I mention he should be on a ummm....donkey ; )....he he he.  Just saying.  (Please be nice to me Scooter...I'm a woman and SURELY your a gentleman, I am just kidding anyways, ;))  Just curious where Scooter graduated from?  Whose his hometown team?
[/quote]

[quote name="Scooter!" post="914762" timestamp="1290297011"]
Nice try. Get past coldspring before you jump to there. Brownwood has a clear road to state IMO
[/quote]

Not saying it's gonna happen Scooter.....just thinking now would be the time to make it interesting....lol.  Like I said, I agree with you on that...one game at a time.

[quote name="wildcat11" post="914767" timestamp="1290297378"]
[/quote]

[/quote]SFA y'all remember them whippings we used to give y'all  :D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="914777" timestamp="1290297706"]
[quote author=wildcat11 link=topic=76390.msg914767#msg914767 date=1290297378]
[/quote]

[/quote]SFA y'all remember them whippings we used to give y'all  :D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D "Used to".... But I will give props....ya'll weren't the only ones.  I was there for all of them...good or bad my daddy would come back to haunt me if I didn't root for my team win or lose.... (re; Astros and Cowboys..  .  His favorite saying: If your not gonna be there in the rain then don't dare  show your face in the sunshine!
[/quote]

[quote name="texaggies07" post="914362" timestamp="1290276620"]
I'm really excited this game is going to happen.  I felt we had a good shot at beating Kirbyville the first time around.  It was looking good until after halftime when it was tied at 6. A couple of crucial fumbles and mistakes made the difference.  One big factor for us was breaking in a brand new quarterback.  West Orange dominated us for a few years and then last year we had a breakthrough.  I'm hoping for that breakthrough to come next Friday against Kirbyville.  Y'all have a very good team over their and should be respected.  This will not be easy by any means.  I think this could have easily been a semi-final game or quarter-final game.  Good luck to both teams.
[/quote]just for your information...the first game we played ya we didn't have #3 Ervine or #10 Keene ... two of the vital cogs in our offense and defense .... just saying .... Kirbyville will win ...

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="914800" timestamp="1290298817"]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=76390.msg914362#msg914362 date=1290276620]
I'm really excited this game is going to happen.  I felt we had a good shot at beating Kirbyville the first time around.  It was looking good until after halftime when it was tied at 6. A couple of crucial fumbles and mistakes made the difference.  One big factor for us was breaking in a brand new quarterback.  West Orange dominated us for a few years and then last year we had a breakthrough.  I'm hoping for that breakthrough to come next Friday against Kirbyville.  Y'all have a very good team over their and should be respected.  This will not be easy by any means.  I think this could have easily been a semi-final game or quarter-final game.  Good luck to both teams.
[/quote]just for your information...the first game we played ya we didn't have #3 Ervine or #10 Keene ... two of the vital cogs in our offense and defense .... just saying .... Kirbyville will win ...
[/quote]

CS was also missing one of their key players.  Bryant if my memory serves me correct....which may not be all that accurate!  ;D

[quote name="Lefty99" post="914810" timestamp="1290299177"]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=76390.msg914800#msg914800 date=1290298817]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=76390.msg914362#msg914362 date=1290276620]
[/quote]

CS was also missing one of their key players.  Bryant if my memory serves me correct....which may not be all that accurate!  ;D
[/quote]

It was Gilbert Lefty...He's supposedly faster than Cummings...

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="914817" timestamp="1290299677"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=76390.msg914810#msg914810 date=1290299177]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I told you the memory was probably off.

On a side note I already can see the key to this game but will refrain from telling until the time is right.  ;)

[quote name="Lefty99" post="914820" timestamp="1290299808"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=76390.msg914817#msg914817 date=1290299677]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=76390.msg914810#msg914810 date=1290299177]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I told you the memory was probably off.

On a side note I already can see the key to this game but will refrain from telling until the time is right.   ;)
[/quote]

pm me.... ;D  lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder