Kirbyville vs Coldsprings Fri 6:00pm Umphrey Stadium Lamar University!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys-- i posted the following on the wos/royal thread and wanted to post it here also. it kinda applies,kinda doesnt--

congrats to royal! #5 is a beast and faltened quite a few mustang defenders last night! the kid runs like a semi truck! what a ride we had this season. i cant speak for everyone involved with the team but i can speak for my son #89, this is a season that he will never forget with events that will impact his life forever. im not gonna sit on here and spew a bunch of coulda, shoulda, and woulda excuses...thats garbage! i will give credit where credit is due and eat my crow. [b]i also would like to apologize to the kville faithful. i may have let my mouth overload my a$$ and karma caught up to me. me and my familia will be at the game next week in wos gear rooting for the wildcats, i will be good looking bald guy  ;D.[/b] i look forward to next year but its gonna be different not seeing#89 put those much needed xp's on the board regularly...

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="914327" timestamp="1290274187"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76390.msg914284#msg914284 date=1290269628]
I rather have a pet Lion than a mildcat.  :D
[/quote]

Still have your JAXON tattoo on your forehead..... ;D ;D
[/quote]Nah, you'll have yours on your backside but it'll be branded. That's if y'all even make it to Dallas.  ;)

I'm really excited this game is going to happen.  I felt we had a good shot at beating Kirbyville the first time around.  It was looking good until after halftime when it was tied at 6. A couple of crucial fumbles and mistakes made the difference.  One big factor for us was breaking in a brand new quarterback.  West Orange dominated us for a few years and then last year we had a breakthrough.  I'm hoping for that breakthrough to come next Friday against Kirbyville.  Y'all have a very good team over their and should be respected.  This will not be easy by any means.  I think this could have easily been a semi-final game or quarter-final game.  Good luck to both teams.

[quote name="Scooter!" post="914349" timestamp="1290276139"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=76390.msg914327#msg914327 date=1290274187]
[/quote]

[/quote]Nah, you'll have yours on your backside but it'll be branded. That's if y'all even make it to Dallas.  ;)
[/quote]

Last time I checked B-wood hasn't made it there yet either.  We [b]all[/b] better keep an eye on Carthage.  That is a team hitting their stride and knows what it takes to get there....2 straight titles.  Last time I checked B-wood doesn't.  Carthage is just as fast and IMO more physical than B-wood so you're bandwagon has a ways to go before Dec. 17th.  Take WOS for instance...they had the team to be able to get there but it gets tougher each week and anyone can lose...even the Lion Cubs and Wildcats for that matter. ;)

[quote name="Lefty99" post="914377" timestamp="1290277235"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76390.msg914349#msg914349 date=1290276139]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=76390.msg914327#msg914327 date=1290274187]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Last time I checked B-wood hasn't made it there yet either.  We [b]all[/b] better keep an eye on Carthage.  That is a team hitting their stride and knows what it takes to get there....2 straight titles.  Last time I checked B-wood doesn't.  Carthage is just as fast and IMO more physical than B-wood so you're bandwagon has a ways to go before Dec. 17th.  Take WOS for instance...they had the team to be able to get there but it gets tougher each week and anyone can lose...even the Lion Cubs and Wildcats for that matter. ;)
[/quote]

You got that right....lol  ;)

[quote name="chs11" post="914463" timestamp="1290282584"]
Should be a good game, but coldspring will win, it's just this gut feelin I got, hmmmm. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
[/quote]

No doubt they could...I'm a firm believer that there's no team playing football that can't be beat..It's the team that wants it the most that usually wins...Every team at one time or the other,hits the Wall...I hope Kirbyville has got it all together and takes care of business this Friday night...We will see... ;)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="914469" timestamp="1290283128"]
[quote author=chs11 link=topic=76390.msg914463#msg914463 date=1290282584]
Should be a good game, but coldspring will win, it's just this gut feelin I got, hmmmm. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
[/quote]

No doubt they could...I'm a firm believer that there's no team playing football that can't be beat..It's the team that wants it the most that usually wins...Every team at one time or the other,hits the Wall...I hope Kirbyville has got it all together and takes care of business this Friday night...We will see... ;)
[/quote]

agreed. and kirbyville wants it more  :D ;)
coldspring had a fine season tho !

[quote name="Scooter!" post="914234" timestamp="1290265936"]
And to the person that said predicting upsets is throwing a team under a bus I guess the DCTF does that alot. So does newspapers as well.  ::)
[/quote]

Read back on my post.. I never once said that predicting upsets is throwing a team under the bus. Those are two different things. I could've predicted WOS to have been upset this week.. I could also predict one of the Bmt teams to be upset today. Those are NOT my teams.. I do not travel with their fan base from game to game. However.. in your post you claimed this: [i]" #2. I've been a fan of kville since they was getting their tails whipped in the late 90s early 2000s cause I had friends on their teams ala Bean, beaver, limbrick just to name a few."[/i] If you've been a fan of the Cats since the late 90's.. you would back them up regardless of who "may" stand in thier way of a state title. But your not,.. your not supporting the Wildcats by proclaiming them to be ripped to shreds by another team. THATS throwing a team under the bus. *shakes her head*.. Two different things.. Two different things..

[quote name="beechnut" post="914552" timestamp="1290287121"]
Why are all the Kats fans hating on Scotter? Geez bc he made a prediction?
[/quote]Cause some of them have heads the size of a Goodyear blimp since they been having success the past few years.  ;) there is more than enough folks that think the same exact way bout some not all of the kville fans.

[quote name="wildcatfan2000" post="914504" timestamp="1290284643"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76390.msg914234#msg914234 date=1290265936]
And to the person that said predicting upsets is throwing a team under a bus I guess the DCTF does that alot. So does newspapers as well.  ::)
[/quote]

Read back on my post.. I never once said that predicting upsets is throwing a team under the bus. Those are two different things. I could've predicted WOS to have been upset this week.. I could also predict one of the Bmt teams to be upset today. Those are NOT my teams.. I do not travel with their fan base from game to game. However.. in your post you claimed this: [i]" #2. I've been a fan of kville since they was getting their tails whipped in the late 90s early 2000s cause I had friends on their teams ala Bean, beaver, limbrick just to name a few."[/i] If you've been a fan of the Cats since the late 90's.. you would back them up regardless of who "may" stand in thier way of a state title. But your not,.. your not supporting the Wildcats by proclaiming them to be ripped to shreds by another team. THATS throwing a team under the bus. *shakes her head*.. Two different things.. Two different things..
[/quote]

I predicted WOS to lose  ;) just saying lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder