wos jr.team

we all know wos jr won superbowl..i've done saw them play at least 3 games, and the are incredible. this team has the most talent i've ever saw in a lil league team..i was really shocked by #4 jaron morris in the superbowl. i sat on lumberton side. #4 is the by far the best rb in this area. the kid has a bunch of speed and is really hard to bring down.he had bout 200 yds only on about 9 carries...wos defesne is really good also..well coached kids.i think this is one of the best jr teams around here, but i also think that they should play games tougher...this year they scored 390 points on there opponents and gave up about 35.they need to play a team with just as much as speed as them,a team thats going make them play hard, and a team that is going stop there high powered spread offense...SETX don't you think that wos need a very hard game so we can see #4 stop rushing over at least 150 yards on teams..im just ready to see them win at least 7-6

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CardinalBlood" post="910965" timestamp="1289955478"]
we all know wos jr won superbowl..i've done saw them play at least 3 games, and the are incredible. this team has the most talent i've ever saw in a lil league team..i was really shocked by #4 jaron morris in the superbowl. i sat on lumberton side. #4 is the by far the best rb in this area. the kid has a bunch of speed and is really hard to bring down.he had bout 200 yds only on about 9 carries...wos defesne is really good also..well coached kids.i think this is one of the best jr teams around here, but i also think that they should play games tougher...this year they scored 390 points on there opponents and gave up about 35.they need to play a team with just as much as speed as them,a team thats going make them play hard, and a team that is going stop there high powered spread offense...SETX don't you think that wos need a very hard game so we can see #4 stop rushing over at least 150 yards on teams..im just ready to see them win at least 7-6
[/quote]
Im a WOS former little league coach and I coach #4 during his Peewee yr. And yes he is a good football player the best in the STJFL. But u sayin the best little league team u ever seen. Hey did u see the 09 WOS Jr. White Team Currently (The ORANGE LONGHORNS) play last year? They score somthing Like 460 points and only gave up 6. This year there in Pop Warner and have a game this weekend in McAllen. If u wanna come out and support the LONGHORNS They have a charter bus that only 75 dollars round trip and its a 16 hr trip and u tell me what u think about the best L
ittle league team u every seen. Congratulations to THe WOS JR. Team and winning The STJFL Superbowl

People like football maniac are what makes this board fun.  A poor guy vicariously living thru his kid that got beat by both teams talking trash.  By your previous post you're not from either side of the jr.  Super Bowl game so you were just like 22 other teams that sat there and ( you're exactly right WATCHED). So get back on your computer and talk about what could have been. We lost to a good team.  We beat some good teams.  Maybe some of my buddies from WOS will let you carry there water bottles there Mr. Bandwagoneer.

[quote name="CardinalBlood" post="911092" timestamp="1289963487"]
its not the simple fact of how many points they gave up...last year jr.white had some big kids on there team....this wos jr team didnt really have no size..they were mainly little and young...they had tons of speed specially #4.fastest kid in the league
[/quote]
Well u said best little league team u ever seen now u talkin about size we had 4 LO's last year. Don't get me wrong they are good but I don't think they are better the 09 WOS JR. WHITE TEam. But thats my opinion and if u wanna start a trend to receive votes u can start one.

[quote name="WOS 98" post="911099" timestamp="1289963917"]
[quote author=CardinalBlood link=topic=76218.msg911092#msg911092 date=1289963487]
its not the simple fact of how many points they gave up...last year jr.white had some big kids on there team....this wos jr team didnt really have no size..they were mainly little and young...they had tons of speed specially #4.fastest kid in the league
[/quote]
Well u said best little league team u ever seen now u talkin about size we had 4 LO's last year. Don't get me wrong they are good but I don't think they are better the 09 WOS JR. WHITE TEam. But thats my opinion and if u wanna start a trend to receive votes u can start one.
[/quote]looks like yal ran from the Big Boys division this yr. . .Sr division.  .big different from jr

[quote name="One4All" post="911147" timestamp="1289966741"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=76218.msg911099#msg911099 date=1289963917]
[quote author=CardinalBlood link=topic=76218.msg911092#msg911092 date=1289963487]
[/quote]
[/quote]looks like yal ran from the Big Boys division this yr. . .Sr division.  .big different from jr

[/quote]
To many cry babies in the STJFL and no comp! We're still playin buddy we're tryin to win on the National Level we Play in McAllen this weekend and if we win then we play S.A next weekend. If we win there we play in Orlando FLorida for the Pop Warner National Championship. I promise u no team in the STJFL could beat us and we have a 125 weight limit. After the season if over if anybody wanna play we will play whoeva to shut you'll mouths and prove who's the best . Get on the bandwagon and roll with THE ORANGE LONGHORNS OR GET ROLL'D OVER. THIS PASS WEEKEND WE WON 33 to 6 over Manor. Read more on Kogt.com and click on sports and scroll to the bottom. One4all

[quote name="WOS 98" post="911156" timestamp="1289967369"]
[quote author=One4All link=topic=76218.msg911147#msg911147 date=1289966741]
[/quote]
[/quote]looks like yal ran from the Big Boys division this yr. . .Sr division.  .big different from jr

[/quote]
To many cry babies in the STJFL and no comp! We're still playin buddy we're tryin to win on the National Level we Play in McAllen this weekend and if we win then we play S.A next weekend. If we win there we play in Orlando FLorida for the Pop Warner National Championship. I promise u no team in the STJFL could beat us and we have a 125 weight limit. After the season if over if anybody wanna play we will play whoeva to shut you'll mouths and prove who's the best . Get on the bandwagon and roll with THE ORANGE LONGHORNS OR GET ROLL'D OVER. THIS PASS WEEKEND WE WON 33 to 6 over Manor. Read more on Kogt.com and click on sports and scroll to the bottom. One4all
[/quote]From a early post i read looks like u had not played any1 that matter either. .  Pop warner doesn't have the competition like it use to. . . That one hand full of teams over there wouldn't have even lasted in the stjfl.

No disrespect to any any league. team, or division, but every year it is proven the 10U football is a lot different than 12U football. There is a big difference.

Hey WOS98, dont get upset, yall have a good team you dont need to defend it. You also dont need to bash others, chill  ;)

[quote name="FootballManiac" post="911039" timestamp="1289960196"]
as you notice tragichippy he is tlking about jr teams...we know yal didnt give them no comp by the scores they put up on yall!
[/quote]

I was trying to give WOS a compliment........meaning I was not sure a senior team could beat them. The superbowl is over, we lost......BUT we got there, only losing to WOS.  I'd say we had a pretty good year.  ;)

[quote name="One4All" post="911147" timestamp="1289966741"]
[/quote]
[/quote]looks like yal ran from the Big Boys division this yr. . .Sr division.  .big different from jr

[/quote]

Please don't acknowledge this post with a response.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="911291" timestamp="1290002529"]
[quote author=FootballManiac link=topic=76218.msg911039#msg911039 date=1289960196]
as you notice tragichippy he is tlking about jr teams...we know yal didnt give them no comp by the scores they put up on yall!
[/quote]

I was trying to give WOS a compliment........meaning I was not sure a senior team could beat them. The superbowl is over, we lost......BUT we got there, only losing to WOS.  I'd say we had a pretty good year.  ;)
[/quote]

Sounds like yall did have a good season. Losing to WOS Jr. team is no reason to hang your head. They are very talented and don't lose too many games.

As for all of this other non sense about anyone running that's just a pot stirer. Congratulations to all that enjoyed the season. Seams there are still a couple of teams playing. Good luck and make memories that are never forgotten.

[quote name="td" post="911324" timestamp="1290005121"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=76218.msg911291#msg911291 date=1290002529]
[quote author=FootballManiac link=topic=76218.msg911039#msg911039 date=1289960196]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like yall did have a good season. Losing to WOS Jr. team is no reason to hang your head. They are very talented and don't lose too many games.

As for all of this other non sense about anyone running that's just a pot stirer. Congratulations to all that enjoyed the season. Seams there are still a couple of teams playing. Good luck and make memories that are never forgotten.
[/quote]

Your the man TD........Good Post!

[quote name="WOS 98" post="911156" timestamp="1289967369"]
its not the simple fact of

how many points they gave up...last year jr.white had some big kids on there team....this wos jr team didnt really have no size..they were mainly little and young...they had tons of speed specially #4.fastest kid in the league
[/quote]

OK WOS 98 I want to take your offer about playing let's get it on pal....

[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote name="Bulldog8" post="911284" timestamp="1290002049"]
No disrespect to any any league. team, or division, but every year it is proven the 10U football is a lot different than 12U football. There is a big difference.

Hey WOS98, dont get upset, yall have a good team you dont need to defend it. You also dont need to bash others, chill  ;)
[/quote]
im not bashin anyone. I just said there is not comp in the STJFL and to many cry babies. All the years I coach some other teams coach had a problem with us puttin 40 on them. Hey footbal is football and if u was to put 40 on me I wouldn't cry. I would just got back to the drawin board and figure out what happen.

[quote name="One4All" post="911268" timestamp="1289999885"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=76218.msg911156#msg911156 date=1289967369]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]From a early post i read looks like u had not played any1 that matter either. .  Pop warner doesn't have the competition like it use to. . . That one hand full of teams over there wouldn't have even lasted in the stjfl.
[/quote]
To All4one..... what team u coach or root for? I have two Stjfl Superbowl Championship. No need to run my mouth with u my record and team stand for itself. Don't get me wrong the STJFL is a good League but like I said it to many cry babies. Every week last year someone cried about the* r. White team. 

[quote name="WOS 98" post="911420" timestamp="1290012543"]
[quote author=One4All link=topic=76218.msg911268#msg911268 date=1289999885]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
To All4one..... what team u coach or root for? I have two Stjfl Superbowl Championship. No need to run my mouth with u my record and team stand for itself. Don't get me wrong the STJFL is a good League but like I said it to many cry babies. Every week last year someone cried about the* r. White team. 
[/quote]
Well wos98 I want some of it...let's get it on ...place and time?????

We played STJFL for 5 years, and dominated at every level.  Now that we have nothing else to prove in that league, we went on to try to see where we stood Nationally.  Only way to do that was to play Pop Warner.  I have said in earlier posts that I thought STJFL had better coached teams, but Pop Warner has better athletes in this area.  Now, when you leave SETX, every team still alive is well coached, and very talented.  It is so easy to say that this would have been ya'll year, or we ran from ya'll, but truth of the matter is, we played all of ya'll several years in a row, and proved on the field that we were SUPERIOR.  I appreciate all of the competition that you guys gave us over the years, and I can say that it helped us become a dominant force statewide, and our next challenge is nationwide.  I even give a special Thanks to Coach LeJuene, and Eric G. (Dillon, lol), who are the only coaches to EVER beat us while in STJFL (from flag to 2nd yr Juniors), (2 Losses in 5 yrs.) because those games really pointed out to us what we needed to work on, and trust me, we fixed the problems.  I respect the STJFL Champs of this year, but let's face it, we beat them by 30+ twice last year, and our starting backfield couldn't play in the fourth quarters of either game.  We have a very important order of business that we are focused on right now, so we can't even think of entertaining ya'll with the inevitable, but trust me we ain't running from no one.  Everyone is not entitled to a title bout anyways.  Keep howling at the MOON, and we will continue to SHINE......Bark on people.  Let your kids enjoy their championship, and go out on top.  Don't spoil it for them, and get them a lost on their undefeated record.  You got to be smarter than that.  As far as the Jr. Mustangs 2010, Great job fellas.  Jarron #4 is an absolute beast, and I begged his father to let him play for us.  He is a difference maker on both sides of the ball.  They were a very dominant team, and if someone thinks they are the best team ever, then that's fine, it is their opinion.  I'm sure their coaches feel that way too.  I am also sure that several people think we are the best ever, or the team with Chris James.  Either way, to be mentioned with the best ever is good for all of us, since we are all WOS 4 LIFE.  Most of these kids will be teammates in high school, so let's do everything we can to keep them focused and on the right track, and we should see a state championship or two during their varsity years.  We have an opportunity to become something that I have never met in Orange, TX in any sport, other than Pup -----and that's a NATIONAL CHAMPION.  I ask that all of you please support us, and keep us in your prayers as we travel on our journey.......Hook Em, Coach Dime

[quote name="FOOTBALL101" post="911487" timestamp="1290018994"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=76218.msg911420#msg911420 date=1290012543]
[quote author=One4All link=topic=76218.msg911268#msg911268 date=1289999885]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Well wos98 I want some of it...let's get it on ...place and time?????
[/quote]well said.  . . I have a few championship on the Sr level big difference from any other level,   . . .Yes u did have a good Jr team wos98 but that's what it was a jr team. . .Not Sr once again BIG DIFFERENCE,

You're right.  Big Difference, and the teams we are playing in these Pop Warner playoffs are a major difference as well.  Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, they know a lil something about football too, you know.  We have our reasons that we are confident, and you have yours, either way, we are not playing the game.  We got nothing to prove.  Congrats on your championship.  Let your kids enjoy being champs.  I have seen one team win an STJFL championship, and there coach chose to play against the Lonestar champ, and they lost to them.  Those kids felt like they hadn't won a thing, even thought they were champs.  Just enjoy your ship, and we'll see ya'll in Jr. High.  That's a big difference too, and so is high school, yet it's always the same results on every level.  Please stop.

[quote name="BigD 95" post="911536" timestamp="1290022734"]
You're right.  Big Difference, and the teams we are playing in these Pop Warner playoffs are a major difference as well.  Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, they know a lil something about football too, you know.  We have our reasons that we are confident, and you have yours, either way, we are not playing the game.  We got nothing to prove.  Congrats on your championship.  Let your kids enjoy being champs.  I have seen one team win an STJFL championship, and there coach chose to play against the Lonestar champ, and they lost to them.  Those kids felt like they hadn't won a thing, even thought they were champs.  Just enjoy your ship, and we'll see ya'll in Jr. High.  That's a big difference too, and so is high school, yet it's always the same results on every level.  Please stop.
[/quote]  NOW.  your right!! I see u have learned from that coach. . So keep it rollin in Pop Warner with those great athletes . . Not. Good teams . .  . .( your words ) and stay away from the Sr level like u did once again Big Difference. .  09 JR CHAMP