Anahuac Player Up for Rudy Award!

WOSgrad

[quote name="oldbuc" post="903493" timestamp="1289419174"]
Is this the same player that twisted east chambers quarterbacks hurt ankle? Surely not
[/quote]

You would be the one!!  You would let one screw up (admittedly) allow you to judge a person.  I wish we could all walk around in the the perfection bubble you enjoy so much!!  It is the same one - he realized he was wrong and later apologized to the player and the coach after the game. 

[quote name="shabang" post="903836" timestamp="1289443490"]
Good character should always be there, at all times, not just when one chooses.
[/quote]

Losing a temper can happen anytime...good character is revealed when one realizes their faults or wrong doings then apologize for them.

Thanks for playing...

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Anafanatic" post="904337" timestamp="1289503356"]
[quote author=shabang link=topic=75848.msg903836#msg903836 date=1289443490]
[/quote]
Losing a temper can happen anytime...
[/quote]

Well, it did not happen to EC, even when it easily could have. After the re-injury, Hank the Tank silently kept rolling right over AP, and never looked back.

After-the-fact apologies and realizations aside, thats an odd guy to choose to "honor", IMHO...   

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="904348" timestamp="1289504346"]
[quote author=Anafanatic link=topic=75848.msg904337#msg904337 date=1289503356]
[quote author=shabang link=topic=75848.msg903836#msg903836 date=1289443490]
[/quote]
Losing a temper can happen anytime...
[/quote]

Well, it did not happen to EC, even when it easily could have. After the re-injury, Hank the Tank silently kept rolling right over AP, and never looked back.

After-the-fact apologies and realizations aside, thats an odd guy to choose to "honor", IMHO...   
[/quote]

Do we need to call the whambulance for all this whining.

[quote name="APFootball" post="905022" timestamp="1289536632"]
OK, this is not a thread about Jones or his stats against Anahuac.  If you don't like the kid nominated for the award, overlook this thread and don't bother voting for him.  It is that simple.  Move on
[/quote]

Precisely...I guess when you win a game your not supposed to 2 years in a row these are the types of responses one should expect.  Way to go John, we're behind you 100%!!!  Go AP!

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Aball" post="904647" timestamp="1289525095"]
Hank Jones 18 30 1.7 0 0
That is not what I call rolling :'(
[/quote]

WHAT? I can't believe you just posted this! You are posting stats of an EC player who was the victim of a cheap shot, trying to prove the cheap shot delivered to his [u]existing injury[/u] was "effective" enough to  [i]slow him down?[/i] Are you kidding?

I know some of you AP are obsessed with bitterness and envy over EC's repetitive dominance over Anahuac, and STILL can't even bring yourselves to admit your continuing defeats, but that post is [u]over the line[/u].  Shame on you.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="905212" timestamp="1289574666"]
[quote author=Aball link=topic=75848.msg904647#msg904647 date=1289525095]
Hank Jones 18 30 1.7 0 0
That is not what I call rolling :'(
[/quote]

WHAT? I can't believe you just posted this! You are posting stats of an EC player who was the victim of a cheap shot, trying to prove the cheap shot delivered to his [u]existing injury[/u] was "effective" enough to  [i]slow him down?[/i] Are you kidding?

I know some of you AP are obsessed with bitterness and envy over EC's repetitive dominance over Anahuac, and STILL can't even bring yourselves to admit your continuing defeats, but that post is [u]over the line[/u].  Shame on you.
[/quote]

I've already stated in another thread that you guys have our number, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I think your Bucs are better - they've just been better when they've played us and that's my opinion.  If you want to look at stats, our defense has pretty much shut Hank down or the whole offense down the past 2 years.  We've held yall to 14 points the past 2 seasons, and in turn yall have held us to 13 and 10 as well.  We should be saluting defenses cause the last 2 games have been everything but offense.  On paper there's no way y'all win the last 2 seasons, but you did it anyway and it wasn't because of the star!  I support the Bucs throughout the entire season and will continue throughout the playoffs.  But I won't come on here and say EC has the better team when I don't believe it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder