NHS Wilddog to TCU Horned Frog

1696dogs

Way to go Trev.. Nederland should be very proud to have a role model for the young kids like Trevin..I have never seen a kid play on a football field like he does .. And can not say enough about his play on the baseball field...And why in the HE!! ARE YOU NOT PLAYING QB THIS WEEK.. ??? Any way congrats and thanks for being a great role model for my young kids ;)

Guest Brubaker
[quote name="heartattack90" post="903428" timestamp="1289415414"]
Way to go Trev.. Nederland should be very proud to have a role model for the young kids like Trevin..I have never seen a kid play on a football field like he does .. And can not say enough about his play on the baseball field...And why in the HE!! ARE YOU NOT PLAYING QB THIS WEEK.. ??? Any way congrats and thanks for being a great role model for my young kids ;)
[/quote]

Last athlete we've had to compare him to is Brad Sullivan, plays a lot like him on both fields... not bad company.  Congrats.

Guest Brubaker
Watch this kid in pre-game, watch him as he walks out of the field house, watch him as he holds hands with his buddy seniors that he came back to play with when most thought he would've been wise to ditch football season, you watch this kid and you'll see EXACTLY what it means to prepare and compete.  A lot has been made of the youth movement on this Nederland team, but make no mistake, this team is where it is, because of the seniors who lead it.  Sonnier, Kemp, Salenga, Jones, Garza, Butler, Dial, Forney, Cunn, Schlett, Roebuck, Richard.. I know I left off some, apologies, these kids willed their way through a bunch of injuries and made a great season out of what most programs would've folded under.  Hats off, enjoy the playoff run, you seniors deserve it.

Thanks everyone for all the great things you've said. Its amazing.
I want to start out by saying that Trev has an amazing support system in his family lead by his momma, Melissa.  I'm so thankful she has let me be such a huge part of Trevs life. I will forever be grateful for that.
Now I want to thank my husband and Trev's dad for being such an amazing dad and coach to Trev all these years. He started out when he was 4 and in many capacities still is. I know that Trev is a unique athlete with pure raw talent but I like to think some of the drive and competitiveness he has was instilled in him by Bub. I know that come next Spring Bubba will be on the sidelines of Lupton Stadium telling Trev to "keep your hands back" or "push through the ball." Again thank you all for your comments and congrats to a wonderful athlete and human being, Trevin.   

Amen Brubaker!  This Nederland team is a tight bunch.  Those Seniors rallied around all the underclassman and showed them how to be true leaders.  They leave their ego in the locker rooms and get the job done.  It has been such a pleasure to watch these guys.  I am looking forward to watching the underclassmen next year also.  They had some pretty incredible leaders to show them how its done.  I hope this season will go on for a good long while.  People may doubt us but they should never doubt the heart these boys have.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder