PNG Playoff Ticket

[quote name="BigMike0726" post="903073" timestamp="1289365464"]
From what I've read, it sounds like there's about 1800 tickets left. If they're sold out by then, you should be able to buy tickets on the BH side and sit there.
[/quote]

That's correct.  Coach Faircloth said our fans will be able to purchase a ticket at the gate and sit on the BH side if our side is sold out.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="903196" timestamp="1289400397"]
They said this morning that PNG has the "Visitors" side......I dont understand that with our fan base, but will have to deal with it.  May be the reason PNG only  got 4000 tickets to begin with is what the ticket office said.
[/quote]

Both sides of the Butch hold the same amount from what I have been told.  Not sure how many tickets were needed for the Band and Indianettes but those are factored into the total number of tickets also.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="903196" timestamp="1289400397"]
They said this morning that PNG has the "Visitors" side......I dont understand that with our fan base, but will have to deal with it.  May be the reason PNG only  got 4000 tickets to begin with is what the ticket office said.
[/quote]

Coach said they flipped a coin for home/visitor.  Both sides are pretty equal in seating.  I actually heard the visitor side is a tad bigger.  Coach said he really wanted Visitor anyway since we've played there before, boys have been in the visiting team locker room, wore the white Jersey's..etc.  All I know is the man is a genius!  His attention to the smallest details of the game is remarkable!  We are so lucky to have him....I hope he sticks around for many, many years!

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="903250" timestamp="1289402655"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=75826.msg903196#msg903196 date=1289400397]
[/quote]

Coach said they flipped a coin for home/visitor.  Both sides are pretty equal in seating.  I actually heard the visitor side is a tad bigger.  Coach said he really wanted Visitor anyway since we've played there before, boys have been in the visiting team locker room, wore the white Jersey's..etc.  All I know is the man is a genius!  His attention to the smallest details of the game is remarkable!  We are so lucky to have him....I hope he sticks around for many, many years!
[/quote]

Oh, ok.  That makes sense.  I agree, Coach Faircloth never lets even the most minute detail go by unnoticed.  PNG is VERY lucky to have him and I hope he sticks around for a long time.  Can't wait til Friday!  Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'EM!

That's a nice thought NDNfan but Coach Faircloth is on his way to bigger things in the near future, someday soon there will be an offer that is to good to pass up and Coach Faircloth will be gone. He is an EXELLENT coach and will not have to look for a job, but they will come calling, enjoy him while you have him because in a few seasons he will be gone.

[quote name="Old61Eagle" post="903303" timestamp="1289406377"]
I look for us (PNG) to lose Faircloth's assistants first as most coaches strive to be a head coach somewhere.  Beside what HC job could be better than the one at PNG!  Having said that, I know some of you may not agree with that last statment.
[/quote]

Nah, I AGREE with you totally...ESPECIALLY that LAST statement!  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Old61Eagle" post="903303" timestamp="1289406377"]
I look for us (PNG) to lose Faircloth's assistants first as most coaches strive to be a head coach somewhere.  Beside what HC job could be better than the one at PNG!  Having said that, I know some of you may not agree with that last statment.
[/quote]

Here's a few atleast equal to PNG, if not better...
Katy
Southlake Carroll
Lake Travis
Odessa Permian (sure he's familiar with that one)
Allen

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="903522" timestamp="1289421175"]
[quote author=Old61Eagle link=topic=75826.msg903303#msg903303 date=1289406377]
[/quote]

Here's a few atleast equal to PNG, if not better...
Katy
Southlake Carroll
Lake Travis
Odessa Permian (sure he's familiar with that one)
Allen
[/quote]

Austin westlake is where he started and he coached at Highland Park. Those are possibilities, but I hope we keep him for a while. Those jobs don't come open very often, though. I don't think he would go back to Permian because of the dynamics of the school district and area. When Faircloth left from there and Allman went to Westlake, I was looking at their site to get some info on Faircloth and there was a lot of talk about the decline of the area and the decline of the school district. From what I understand, Allman is from Permian and still chose to leave because of the future there. The cost of living in the above districts would be a lot higher than Port Neches, so a job offer would probably have to include a significant raise. He has some top notch assistants and I know we will lose some of them, but hopefully we keep him and I trust he will fill in with top assistants.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder