2. zavious Johnson-coldsprings

3. Josh White-liberty

4. Anthony Brooks- tarkington

5. Chaz Caddie- shepherd

6. shepherd QB

7. matt Byrd-Splendora

8. Chase Evans- WR Tarkington

9. trevan beaty- Liberty

All of these kids are impact players. their teams may be struggling but they can play.

First of all, what are you smokin' Gorilla? When running backs rush for more yards than a QB throws for I am pretty sure those backs should be ranked ahead of the QB. I am pretty sure a QB is supposed to complete more passes to his team than the opponent. Here are the unbiased rankings:

1. Zavious Johnson (C-spring)

2. James Scott (C-spring)

3. Trevan Beatty (Liberty)

4. Sean Edwards (Liberty)

5. Matt Byrd (Splendora)

6. Shepherd QB

7. Chaz Caddie (Shepherd)

8. Joe Connell (Splendora)

9. # 24 Cleveland Linebacker/Running back

10. Kenneth Hudnall (Tarkington)

demup....Have you ever played football? For you to start a thread and blast kids for being in a "weak" district is absurd. Find another hobby pal! The kids in 22-3A work just as hard as any other and deserve credit. Their teams might not have the best records, but what happened in the preseason has NO affect on the playoffs. As for the district, their are many players that have put up great numbers against good teams in 21-3A.

1. Zavious Johnson RB DB (C-spring)

2. James Scott (C-spring)

3. Trevan Beatty RB (Liberty)

4. Sean Edwards RB(Liberty)

5. Josh White LB (Liberty)

6. Shepherd QB

7. Chaz Caddie (Shepherd)

8. Joe Connell (Splendora)

9. Anthony Brooks QB (Tarkington)

10. Kenneth Hudnall (Tarkington)

Thats What I See So far

You totally missed the sarcasm, . That was a jab at all of those who have posted about how bad the district is and how it has no chance in the playoffs, etc.

I'm sorry, I thought that most people would be smart enough to get that. Next time I'll draw you a map.

you have no earthly clue what football is about..at the end of the day they practice just like the other district does..they do the exact same things..i wont b surprised if they end up beating one of them so called power house teams in the 21-3A district!!

AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU STILL GOTTA STRAP YOUR HELMENT UP AND PLAY FOOTBALL NOTHING IS A DEAD GIMME!!

If so many athletes read this board, then why is it common to see posts about how this district has no chance and will get swept? I hope it serves to motivate them when playoff time roll around.

Hey Daddy,

Its called economics. Why do you say its SAD that they stacked 21-3A with all those playoff teams? Quit your whining! Orangefield, BC,HF, WOS, are all in the same district because they are CLOSE together, take a freakin' geography lesson! Tarkington, Liberty, Solendora, Cleveland, Coldspring, and Shepherd are together because, you guessed it Einstein, GEOGRAPHY. They are all within 20-30 minutes of each other except for Liberty. Have you ever travelled outside of the "triangle" area?? Probably not since most of you triangle folk think the world begins and ends in Beaumont. Unbelievable!

I sense some hostility.

Then again, I might be smelling fear.

Chill people. Aftr the mud and the grass stains are washed out of the uniforms everyone will know who is capable and who is not.

Just some extra info, 21-AAA was not stacked. This district has been around for a very long time. Whether it was 4A or 3A. Just a few new teams added because of enrollment.

Lots of history over here. Come and get a taste of the triangle. You will not like it.

Tigers Baby!!!

No Tiger it is not fear or hostility, just tryin to set Daddy straight with his rediculous comment about how the UIL "stacked" 21 3A. Obviously, he does not get out much. Even you backed me with your statement about how 21 3A being an "old" district that goes back many years. Thanks, I think. All any team can do is beat the teams the UIL says they "have" to beat, regardless of the strength of the district as a whole. As we all know, the kids and coaches do noy control this, but the "Gods" in Austin do.

after week 3 of distict play, and from what I heard on the radio in liberty here is how I rank the players of this district

;

1. Zavious Johnson (c-spring)

2. James Scott (c-spring)

3. Matt Byrd (Splendora)

4. #24 for Cleveland

5. Fullbacks (Splendora)

6. Daniel Connevey (Liberty)

7. Joe Connell (Splendora)

8. Chaz Caddie (Shepherd)

9. Kenneth Hudnall (Tarkington)

10. Trevan Beatty (Liberty)

Man you guys i was at the liberty splendora game and our o line dominated liberty's d line they are way too smile..liberty has a good line backer core 35 and 8..they need to improve there d line if they wanna beat tarkington and sheperd!! and get rid of 51 he is a setback to a team. SPLENDORA GOES UNDEFEATED THIS YEAR!! Tarkington if you can handle there d line then there linebackers cant get there til you get 6 yards deep and 6 yards a pop wins u a ball game!! jus some words of wisdom!!

Stats Huh.

White got ran all over 2 weeks in a row= off my list. ( I still think he is a player though).

1. James scott- Physically dominant. Big time talent.

Brooks- only 1000 yard passer in district. 3 time 1000 yard passer.

Byrd- after no junior year gets better and better. And he's tough.

#24 appears to be all that cleveland has.

Beatty is the fastest kid in the district. 100 meter champ.

Splendora's o-line 300+ a game.

There is your stats biggen, dont ever question your daddy!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder