22-3A players

Guest demup

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montgomery County loyalty has nothing to do with it. #1 just supporting a school that is full of ex-coaches and friends and #2 trying to get you riled up which doesnt take much. Go back to teaching history so you don't have a 20% pass rate on your taks. see ya at the faculty meeting sweety!

Is this site here for you all to argue OR to post opinions so that other coach's/players can get ideas from different perspectives..You all can lash out all you like, but the fact is that you need to grow up and just respect that others might, just might have a different opinion than yours..Go ahead and fire back, but to tell you the truth I don't care..On a side note the idiot ncplaya is correct in the 2-0 score between biggen and Gorilla.

You right 12 pack what was I thinking. I'm sorry NCPlaya, 4 real, Biggen and every other person waisting the time to read this. My behavior has been totally unacceptable. I regret everthing BIGGEN, I'm SO SORRY!! ARE WE STILL PALS??NATHAN RIDDICK is the best QB I have ever seen. those ball fakes were amazing. And those 3 picks he threw against Tarkington were really not his fault. It probably hard to see over those 5'2" corners. The whole game I was thinking forget their O-line, D-line, RB's, and Linebackers just give me that QB and we can beat anyone. But really I've been totally out of line and I hope that you can forgive me :D

Dang 12pack. your mean. what did NC do to you??? Steal your dog, girlfriend?? Both??? Let go of the HAte.

Biggen you still owe me 20 meals and $200+. For lost bets.

ROY WILLIAMS is not from midland Lee!!

4real. It's been fun. If you coach BB let me know. I'm off this year, and would love to harass you.

All you other catbackers. Enjoy. yall had a good year.. I'm done!!!

You right 12 pack what was I thinking. I'm sorry NCPlaya' date=' 4 real, Biggen and every other person waisting the time to read this. My behavior has been totally unacceptable. I regret everthing BIGGEN, I'm SO SORRY!! ARE WE STILL PALS??NATHAN RIDDICK is the best QB I have ever seen. those ball fakes were amazing. And those 3 picks he threw against Tarkington were really not his fault. It probably hard to see over those 5'2" corners. The whole game I was thinking forget their O-line, D-line, RB's, and Linebackers just give me that QB and we can beat anyone. But really I've been totally out of line and I hope that you can forgive me :D[/quote']

Gorilla, Nobody said Riddick was the best. And he didn't throw 3 picks against Tarkington, that was Brooks over Splendora's 5'2" corners. Riddick did throw 2 that night though. I did work one of your games also and your players did not seem to respect Brooks too much. Complaints were flying rampant all night. Sorry, I am not a coach either so you can't haggle me from the sidelines. It has been fun though. One final comment. at least Splendora has had some playoff runs and 6-5 means UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMPS 2006.

4 real.. Congrats on the district championship, those boys did do a good job this year. NO DOUBT. I got you figured out though. You must be one of those chain gang daddies. Theres a warm place in hell for your kind. I've never seen a group of cheaters like the chain gang in splendora. Yes I am a coach, but I'm free till track season so I can go back and forth all winter.

One question for real. who will be in splendora's backfield next season??

Why are you telling us about LHS's QB and Wrs. yall completed 2 passes all year. Tell me yall are moving 35 to RB if you want to interest me.

As for your reload comment Notorious BIG. Is riddick coming back, because without those ball fakes I think your running game is destin for failure.

Sad to see #22 go. Without the injury his junior year. He would of had an amazing hs career. He was fun to watch.

I feel sorry for everyone around you, if they always have to spell things out for you!!!!!!!!!!! I said,since you cant read good, that Liberty has some good players graduating,in the backfield and other places. But we will have almost our whole OL back and our QB and ALL WRs.

AND JUST FOR YOUR INFO, SINCE OUR QB CHANGE, WEVE COMPLETED ABOUT 17 OF 26 PASSES(3 FOR TDs).........O YA, IT WOULD BE HARD TO MOVE #35 TO RB SINCE HE HAS BEEN THERE ALL HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

listen here panther participant..He's been playing LB. He has not started AT rb since the 8th grade. Dont try to school me...

Put your diapers back on and go take out the trash or pop some of your zits....

Yall lost

Connevey

Beatty

Edwards(those kids were players)

Returning players

Gee

White

those 2 players only rushed for more than 500 yards against clev,tark, sheph., getting yall to the playoffs. So you tell me who is going to fill those holes?? Gee is a player no doubt.. who are the other 2. I know Dalco ran an 11.2 :shock: in the 7th grade, what did he do lately?? Kid is talented.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• We'll see. I don't trust us. 
    • Starting pitching has been shaky the last few weeks due to some injuries outside of Hagen Smith.  He goes tomorrow, so y’all should be fine 
    • Manchin may get it but any mention of the radical left that wanted to get rid of the filibuster and end almost 220 years of history because the Democrats are mad?  The House and Senate are obviously different legislative bodies with entirely different election processes and rules for a reason. The House can vote on laws with a simple majority vote. The Senate put rules in place that it would make it much tougher to pass laws. Laws should be difficult to pass. The Senate is often the holdup of the right and left. It takes 60 votes to break the filibuster so any law will almost certainly require agreement at least in part, from opposing sides of an issue. Because they can’t get laws passed, the radical left is like a baby having a tantrum and wants to change over 200 years of history and make it potentially ridiculously easy to pass laws. I have seen current poll maps and it is possible for the Republicans to sweep into complete power in November but by the tiniest margin. That would possibly mean that a single vote margin in both houses could enact what you might call the radical right laws. There would be nothing that the Democrats could do to stop any legislation whatsoever if the left (they are all radical, minus Manchin) got their filibuster rule changed.  That is where the current filibuster comes into play as any new law would require several Democrats to agree with the majority Republicans and vice versa.  Do you want the potential for your radical right to have free rein as the radical left wants by killing the filibuster or is the radical left just as (if not more) dangerous? Let’s see if we have a history in this area? Oh yeah, the Democrats changed the rules in the Senate to allow federal judges to not have to overcome the filibuster. Obama was not getting his federal judge nominations passed and being angry, they changed the rules instead of nominating more moderate justices. They were warned that it would come back to bite them. They didn’t care and chose the nuclear option to change the rules. Oops! Any guess how Trump got all of his Supreme Court nominees passed against strong Democrat opposition? The Democrats got rid of the filibuster for federal judges after another tantrum   So when you are so worried about the radical right, are you equally concerned in what the radical left is always doing by changing rules and history which were put into place just for situations like we are in? So while Manchin gets it, what about his other 50 colleagues (49 + Harris)?  What concerns you more, Abbott and Paxton or the Democrats who want to make it to where if the Republicans do take over, they can go wild… at least in your mind? 
    • MODS please remove that ISD twitter link! I had no idea it would copy the whole posting. I only highlighted the portion about the venue change. Sorry about that!
  • Topics