peewee playoffs 2nd round

BAM2000

Nederland white 0 lumberton red 19 great team and coaching on red.
lumberton white over vidor black score dont know but was an awesome game!!!! Vidor could have tied game in last seconds with extra point. Great season for nederland and vidor good luck to both lumberton teams in superbowl. We now move on for Mid County Madness

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="900080" timestamp="1289097651"]
Best teams won Saturday.  Vidor Black had a heck of a ball club and is probably the 2nd best team in PeeWee.  I guess they can play a little ball in Hardin County and the boys in Lumberton are not as soft as the Ned White coaching staff said.  

Birddog

[/quote]
no one ever said that. Your just upset you got beat. Better Luck next year. I'm back in peewee for the 3rd yr!!!!! I will enjoy beating you again next year if you are in pw

Congrats to the Lumb Teams they were both very good, was a little surprised that Vidor Black did not get thru. Lumb white was very good against WOS , but WOS was a little week this year.  And as I predicted Lumb Red took Ned White.  Stavin those Ned kids before weigh in just did'nt pay off.  Although they do grow'em big over there , I saw the Ned LCM game friday night.  And Ned looked OK,  but seems I remember a little 3A school from Orange County chewed'em up and spit'em out earlier this year. In fact that little 3A school has pretty much owned midcounty .  Looking forward to more PeeWee football next year.  On to the HS playoff trail, good luck to all of the Southeast Texas teams.

Just like WOS to make excuses and try to make it about them...  there should be no surprise about Lumb white going to Superbowl they had a great season, and were predicted by many as the  team to beat. Good luck to them both, we hadnt played the Lumb Red team this season but they had a good year also.  Either way Lumb wins peewee superbowl this year. We'll start working on next yr.

Again,good luck to both teams!

[quote name="MMstangfan" post="901659" timestamp="1289235378"]
Congrats to the Lumb Teams they were both very good, was a little surprised that Vidor Black did not get thru. Lumb white was very good against WOS , but WOS was a little week this year.  And as I predicted Lumb Red took Ned White.  Stavin those Ned kids before weigh in just did'nt pay off.  Although they do grow'em big over there , I saw the Ned LCM game friday night.  And Ned looked OK,  but seems I remember a little 3A school from Orange County chewed'em up and spit'em out earlier this year. In fact that little 3A school has pretty much owned midcounty .  Looking forward to more PeeWee football next year.  On to the HS playoff trail, good luck to all of the Southeast Texas teams.
[/quote]
learn how to spell there is a spell check on your computer!!! I deal with people everyday that cant talk or have speech issues. I understood what (stavin) meant though. I have a person you can talk to about spelling and speech issues if # needed. There was no stavin!!!! over here that kid worked hard everyday to be the best running back in the league.  Which he did accomplish, he is a great and dedicated kid and would run over any other back in the league. No disrespect to others!!!!!

[quote name="BAM2000" post="901959" timestamp="1289256415"]
[quote author=MMstangfan link=topic=75671.msg901659#msg901659 date=1289235378]
[/quote]
Learn how to spell. There is a spell check on your computer!!! I deal with people everyday that cant talk or have speech issues. I understood what (stavin) meant, though. I have a person you can talk to about spelling and speech issues if  needed. There was no stavin!!!!, over here. That kid worked hard everyday to be the best running back in the league,  whichhe did accomplish. He is a great and dedicated kid and would run over any other back in the league. No disrespect to others!!!!!
[/quote]

Dude.  I tried to edit your post.  Learn to punctuate before you jump on anybody else about speech issues.

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="900566" timestamp="1289154257"]
I specifically heard it on the field and after the game.  You might not have said it but someone on your staff certainly did.  Last time I checked there were 2 Lumberton teams in the Superbowl.  Enjoy your offseason.
[/quote]
oh one other thing I'm still practicing! Nederland white coaches have the ALL STAR team. Enjoy your off season it has started three weeks earlier than mine. ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Booger" post="902711" timestamp="1289338177"]
When you say " run over any other back in the league " are you meaning like the kid from Lumberton red that ran for 184 yards on your defense ?
[/quote]
You must sit on the sidelines and eat BOOGERS and keep stats, I thought the kid had more yards than that.  Lets pull up films and you can see how many yards cheese had on the season compared to 184 yard kid.  The running back from red could have had alot more than that but the coach was being nice and trying to let others have the ball, which they had multiple fumbles. Their team was strong and out played us. HATS OFF TO BOTH LUMBERTON TEAMS!

Nice try Bam.  The simple fact is your staff showed a lack of class in the same tone as your posts on this board.  You can't address the fact either you or your coaches made rude comments to our team on the field (and according to a WOS poster this was not an isolated incident).  All you have is a general denial and then a weak attempt at smack talk.  You can be proud of your kids without degrading others.  We were not the only team to have problems with your staff.  If it was not you I have no beef with you, but someone on your staff was certainly out of line.  I just wish you guys would have shown more sportsmanship to our kids. As I said previously, enjoy your offseason.

Birddog

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder