Dayton Bronco Defense

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="896921" timestamp="1288920333"]
The D is way better than last year. The only time they have been exposed is when the O struggles. In the 3 losses it seems like the D was out there the entire game. We struggle a little in the passing game because we commit so much to the run. It seems like this year the secondary is playing the ball alot more than last and I havent seen 1 true blown coverage this year. Let all the nasayers think its because 19-4A is weak but I can tell you the Broncos will bring their helmets to ya in every game.
[/quote]

yessir'

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that don't like purple cool aid here is some Blue Cool aid  for ya;D There has been a little debate over Dayton Vs. BH Defense so I did a little research. Now I'm going to cheat a little bit by omitting the 54-0 beat down ;D but just looking at our opponents since then BH’s D has outshined Dayton’s D  ;D

[u][b]Baytown lee[/b][/u] – BH held them to 7 points and 108 yards while Dayton held them to 0 points and 40 yards

[u][b]North Forest[/b][/u] – BH held them to 0 points and 126 yards while Dayton held them to 0 points and 142 yards

[u][b]C.E King[/b][/u] – BH held them to 14 points and 207 yards while Dayton has yet to play them

[u][b]Crosby[/b][/u] – BH has yet to play them while Dayton held them to 3 points and 332 yards

[u][b]Galena Park [/b] [/u] - BH held them to 7 points and 254 yards while Dayton held them to 23 points and 375 yards

[u][b]GCM[/b][/u] - BH held them to 0 points and 154 yards while Dayton held them to 7 points and 259 yards

So what we have so far is BH has allowed the rest of the district 28 points and 819 yards while Dayton has allowed 33 points and 1,148 yards  ;D So  we have one more game to go with BH leading by 5 points and 329 yards  ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="897292" timestamp="1288969325"]
For those that don't like purple cool aid here is some Blue Cool aid  for ya;D There has been a little debate over Dayton Vs. BH Defense so I did a little research. Now I'm going to cheat a little bit by omitting the 54-0 beat down ;D but just looking at our opponents since then BH’s D has outshined Dayton’s D  ;D

[u][b]Baytown lee[/b][/u] – BH held them to 7 points and 108 yards while Dayton held them to 0 points and 40 yards[b][/b][color=red][/color][color=red]Dayton second string played whole second half and part of second quarter[/color]
[u][b]North Forest[/b][/u] – BH held them to 0 points and 126 yards while Dayton held them to 0 points and 142 yards[color=red][/color][color=red]Dayton second string played whole second half[/color]
[u][b]C.E King[/b][/u] – BH held them to 14 points and 207 yards while Dayton has yet to play them

[u][b]Crosby[/b][/u] – BH has yet to play them while Dayton held them to 3 points and 332 yards

[u][b]Galena Park [/b] [/u] - BH held them to 7 points and 254 yards while Dayton held them to 23 points and 375 yards

[u][b]GCM[/b][/u] - BH held them to 0 points and 154 yards while Dayton held them to 7 points and 259 yards[color=red][/color[color=red]]Dayton second string played whole second half[/color]

So what we have so far is BH has allowed the rest of the district 28 points and 819 yards while Dayton has allowed 33 points and 1,148 yards  ;D So  we have one more game to go with BH leading by 5 points and 329 yards  ;D

I thought it was 56-0

[/quote]

I normally don't chime in about another school, especially Dayton, but hey you started this one:  ;)

Dayton has a very good defensive line, mainly 2 very good players and the others are average or slightly better than average.  You have a very good middle line backer.  After that the defense is lacking in every way.  Crosby, Galena Park, and Aldine smoked your seconday like gonja laced with gasoline.  If and when you do meet Brenham, well, good luck with that.  Branham's gonna roll you like a fattie!  References for my friend Weedbegone......... ;D  Fact is 2 or 3 very good players can make an everage team look very good against weaker teams.  As the very smart liberty county lover pointed out, total and complete domination is coming soon.  

Here is the facts.  Dayton has over-achieved the last few years.  They did it mainly with a Crosby transplant. They do not have the same level of talent as before and they do not have the same level of team speed as before.  I have my doubts they could beat Central or BH in a re-match.  :P  

[quote name="bh89-2" post="897326" timestamp="1288970909"]
I normally don't chime in about another school, especially Dayton, but hey you started this one:  ;)

Dayton has a very good defensive line, mainly 2 very good players and the others are average or slightly better than average.  You have a very good middle line backer.  After that the defense is lacking in every way.  Crosby, Galena Park, and Aldine smoked your seconday like gonja laced with gasoline.  If and when you do meet Brenham, well, good luck with that.  Branham's gonna roll you like a fattie!  References for my friend Weedbegone......... ;D  Fact is 2 or 3 very good players can make an everage team look very good against weaker teams.  As the very smart liberty county lover pointed out, total and complete domination is coming soon.  

Here is the facts.  Dayton has over-achieved the last few years.  [b]They did it mainly with a Crosby transplant.[/b] They do not have the same level of talent as before and they do not have the same level of team speed as before.  I have my doubts they could beat Central or BH in a re-match.  :P  

[/quote]

wow... not even close.

Dayton may have overachieved, but they did so and will continue to do so rather we ever get another transfer or not.

Central?? we played Central this year?

you're such a turd and a pot stirrer! ;D

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="897336" timestamp="1288971231"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=75494.msg897330#msg897330 date=1288970973]
I love it ;D more excuses please and can I have some more cool aid  8)
[/quote][b][size=18pt]54 TO 0[/size][/b]
[/quote]

That never happened !!!! Stop IT!!!!!!! ;D

Ok if it will make you feel any better during the BH/Dayton game BH allowed 333 yards and Dayton allowed 133 yards........ but........wait for it.................................. that still put BH ahead by 129 yards ;D ;D ;D

THE HILL IS FOR REAL AND SO ARE THE STATS

[quote name="BHFAN" post="897343" timestamp="1288971753"]
Ok if it will make you feel any better during the BH/Dayton game BH allowed 333 yards and Dayton allowed 133 yards........ but........wait for it.................................. that still put BH ahead by 129 yards ;D ;D ;D

[/quote][b]that still put BH ahead by 129 yards [/b] yep thats Daytons 2nd string put in the second half  V the bumps 1st string for the whole game.  ::)  phew The Hill Is For Real :-*

[/quote] 129 more yards on offensive is impressive. Does that tell me that you all almost scored against Dayton or was it a real goose egg on the scoreboard.

[/quote]
Since you like stats how about this one.............. 6-0 in district 19-4A CHAMPIONS :-*

Theres only one stat that matters to Dayton and thats in the Win column ! You Bh-ers can roll all those other stats up inside one of smoken babies  fatties and toke on it for the rest of the season maybe it will help ease the humiliation you get when you play Dayton.    Just remember "Whose ya Daddy "  hint - Dayton ! ;)

[quote name="jayhawk" post="897606" timestamp="1288990210"]
   Theres only one stat that matters to Dayton and thats in the Win column ! You Bh-ers can roll all those other stats up inside one of smoken babies  fatties and toke on it for the rest of the season maybe it will help ease the humiliation you get when you play Dayton.    Just remember "Whose ya Daddy "   hint - Dayton ! ;)
[/quote] Oh that was good... ROFL

[/quote]
I bet Crosby puts up over 129 yards more on BH than King will put on Dayton. So if yall care so much about yards then...  you still lose. Yall suck, accept it.

[u][b]Baytown lee[/b][/u] – BH held them to 7 points and 108 yards while Dayton held them to 0 points and 40 yards

[u][b]North Forest[/b][/u] – BH held them to 0 points and 126 yards while Dayton held them to 0 points and 142 yards

[u][b]GCM[/b][/u] - BH held them to 0 points and 154 yards while Dayton held them to 7 points and 259 yards

[/quote]

Sept. 24 2010          Barbers Hill 0 Dayton 54.Enough said!

[/quote]

Feel free to add last nights games to this list and re-do your math since everyone in BH is smarter then Dayton folks. But, we kick your a$$ every year in football. Lace up your basketball shoes BH,  only one game left in your football season.

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D The HILL IS FOR REAL!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder