Lumberton vs. Bmt. Central Broadcast Thread/JAGS WIN..DISTRICT CHAMPS!

WOSgrad

[quote name="ace2335" post="892474" timestamp="1288492685"]
NDN fans representing their team so you know the JAGS in the building are should i say leaving with the crown and[b] you'll have nothing after next week[/b]. FYI your opinion is for the cows some fat KHS 89 dude hollin bout moms and dads so I said what i had to say NDN
[/quote]

[move][glow=red,2,300][size=15pt][color=purple]Nothing other than a trip to the playoffs and a win (again) over the Jags!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ace2335" post="892480" timestamp="1288492972"]
We ready see all you at the game instead of the Jags we gone become the purple people eaters at least for one night....spoil the playoff hopes wouldn't make Beaumont any prouder.
[/quote]Going to have that one loss on that was perfect record !

[quote name="liltex" post="892496" timestamp="1288493403"]
Hope all is ok w/Quinton.Great comeback for the 20-4 dist.champs.Ok Soulja let the christning begin.Good game by the Raiders a few missed tackles and a differant story.It was a fun game to see.
[/quote]

Agree.  The missed tackles by Lumberton hurt.  Should've, would've, could've been a different outcome.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="892499" timestamp="1288493486"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=75282.msg892496#msg892496 date=1288493403]
Hope all is ok w/Quinton.Great comeback for the 20-4 dist.champs.Ok Soulja let the christning begin.Good game by the Raiders a few missed tackles and a differant story.It was a fun game to see.
[/quote]

Agree.  The missed tackles by Lumberton hurt.  Should've, would've, could've been a different outcome.
[/quote]

Well thats y we play the game. of course every game would be diffrent if a few plays were made here & there.......i will be in png in my central shirt while i work next week......  8)  ;D 

[quote name="surfer73" post="892484" timestamp="1288493037"]
[quote author=ace2335 link=topic=75282.msg892480#msg892480 date=1288492972]
We ready see all you at the game instead of the Jags we gone become the purple people eaters at least for one night....spoil the playoff hopes wouldn't make Beaumont any prouder.
[/quote]Going to have that one loss on that was perfect record !
[/quote]We should just be thankful for our kids and pray for a injury free game. I know we'll be welcomed in Port neches, and I can't wait till friday night. I'll be there early to try and land a good parking spot ;D

[quote name="Domination Station" post="892551" timestamp="1288495972"]
Good game Jags and good luck in the playoffs.  I'm sure you will represent us well.  I'm proud of the Raiders, you played a great game.  Couldn't quite hold on to those Jaguar tails. 
[/quote]Yea, your Raiders tricked us on that punt fake :D good call. Made it too close for comfort ;D Way to play Raiders. Great win Jags.

I would like to congratulate the Jags. Those students have worked hard not only on the field but in the classroom to get where they are today. I must admit that I went to the game thinking that Central was going to SMEAR the Raiders. I was very surprised with the Lumberton team. They looked well coached and impressive, especially the first half. Those boys were on top of things!! In the end, the score says it all....Good luck in the playoffs Central!
BY THE WAY.... will SOMEONE please buy CENTRAL'S band a tuner! Loud and in-tune is awesome.... Loud and out-of-tune is horrific!

All hail the 2010 outright undisputed 20-4a district champ CMMHS Jaguars.  Lumberton made us earn it.  They were hitting hard and caused us some problems. You can tell they were fighting for their playoff lives.  Their QB showed guts.  Started off with a defensive struggle.. 2 of our starters didn't play in the first half (Heard was one of them and Ogletree, our go to receiver). Second half, our offense finally woke up and let Heard carry us to victory.  I can't say enough about this team. It was an ugly win, but a win nonetheless.  I hope Cantue will be ok.  It didn't look good when the young man was laying there not moving..Prayers to him and thanks for those who offered their prayers... Hats off to our defense who showed their swagger for the second straight week.  Peeking at the right time..  At the end of the season.  Keep the momentum againt the payback game vs PN-G. I have no idea why you are saying we're 'overrated'.  You've been classy fans all year. Lets keep it that way.  Now, all out war @ the Rez as you will be playing the District champs... (boy, it feels good to say that after a 5 year hiatis (sp)  ;D ;D  )

[quote name="Brandired" post="892559" timestamp="1288496688"]
I would like to congratulate the Jags. Those students have worked hard not only on the field but in the classroom to get where they are today. I must admit that I went to the game thinking that Central was going to SMEAR the Raiders. I was very surprised with the Lumberton team. They looked well coached and impressive, especially the first half. Those boys were on top of things!! In the end, the score says it all....Good luck in the playoffs Central!
BY THE WAY.... will SOMEONE please buy CENTRAL'S band a tuner! Loud and in-tune is awesome.... Loud and out-of-tune is horrific!
[/quote]Let the band play out of tune as much as they want.  If it gets our players and fans hyped, I'm not complaining.  If it aint broke, don't fix it...

You are right about one thing.... Central's band DID get the fans hyped! They were full of energy and looked like they were having a fantastic time! They were entertaining, to say the least. As far as the "if it ain't broke" thing....well  :-\ ...just saying...

No matter what, good things are to come for the Jags!

I say we did pretty good..I see we tryed to hold out a couple of our starters..With Heard n Ogeltree on Offense and Phillps on Defense, but It really didnt workout, to well, and we had to end up putting them in to win the game..Our Defense impressed me alot to..Everytime our offense went 3 and out Our defense would jst tell em to pick their heads up n that they had their back..Tremendous fight by Lumebrton, you could tell they we're fightingg for their playoff lives, and made us earn our District championship..GG Raiders.

Also prays to #8 Cantue..Looked like our D lost alot of momentum and hung their heads when he left..But they kept playing and brough us the W..Great Job D..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder